|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Inhaler/s||US$ 4.13||US$ 4.13||
|3 Injection/s||US$ 4.13||US$ 12.39||
|6 Injection/s||US$ 4.13||US$ 24.77||
|US Brand Name||RejuNuron Inj|
Description of the drug:
Methylcobalamin is the primary active ingredient present in the drug RejuNuron Injection 1 ml. Methylcobalamin is also otherwise known as Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is an important dietary supplement that helps and stimulates the red blood cell formation. This drug is used for the treatment of perniciousanaemia.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dosage of this medicine for adults is 1 ml injection daily for at least a week. The dosage can be changed depending on the age of the patient, under the supervision of the doctor. Report your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks. This drug can be used along with other medication but under thestrict supervision of your doctor. This medicationis not recommended for an infant.
-Mode of administration:
RejuNuron Injection is available in the form of an injection to be administered intravenously or intracutaneously. Do not take the injection at the same place every day.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your physician immediately.
If you are taking an additional dosage by mistake, do consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
- Methylcobalamin is available in the form of an injection and applies to the following strength/s:
- RijunuronInjection 1 ml
- You can buy RijunuronI injection 1 ml drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
- RejuNuron Injection 1 ml drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- People who are allergic to Labetalol
- Patient suffering from obstructive air disease.
- Cardiogenic shock
- Heart block
- Prinzmetal’s angina
- Severe peripheral arterial disease
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. RijunuronInjection 1 ml has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking this drug along with any other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other serious complications
- In a case, if the patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and obstruct with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Methylcobalamindrug before taking any laboratory tests. This drugcontains some water soluble content that can raise the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. This Drug can have a bad effect on kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using, Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this injection. Smoking can obstruct with the working mechanism of this drug
- When you buy Methylcobalamin drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the information mentioned here.
RejuNuron Injection 1 ml drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Nasal stuffiness
- Sexual dysfunction
- Abdominal pain
- Scalp tingling
Several drugs are said to interact with the working of RijunuronInj 1 ml. Some of these drugs are:
RijunuronI injection is composed of the following main ingredient:
- Methylcobalamin or Vitamin B12
Methylcobalamin is produced in the body by certain resident bacteria. This Vitamin B12 is helpful in methylation of heavy metals. It regulates the environment inside the body.
- Store this medicine at room temperature and aloof from heat and moisture
- Keep this medication away aloof the reach of children and pets
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
RijunuronInjection 1 mlis manufactured by one of the Indian pharmaceutical company namely Fourrts (Premiere) Pvt. Ltd.