|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.32||US$ 9.55||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.32||US$ 19.11||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.32||US$ 28.66||
|US Brand Name||Progestins|
|Generic Name||Norethindrone Acetate|
Description about the drug
Norethindrone Acetate is the main active ingredient present in the Regestrone 5 mg medicine. This medication belongs to the category of drugs known as Hormonal contraceptives. It prevents the ovulation in females and prevents pregnancy. This medicine makes it hard for the sperm to reach the uterine inner lining.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose for adults is 5 mg twice a day. This medicine should be atken after consuming food. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet, but only under the supervision of your doctor. Consult your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Regestrone 5 mg is available in the form of a tablet to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your physician immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Regestrone drug is available in the form of a tablet, and it applies to the following strength/s:
- Regestrone 5 mg
You can buy Regestrone 5 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
It is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Suffering from Kidney disease
- History of blood clots
- Liver disease
- Loss of pregnancy with some tissue remaning in the uterus
- Recent stroke or heart attack
- Kidney disorders
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Regestrone 5 mg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking this drug along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications
- If a patient has to undergo surgery, one has to make sure to inform the doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can lead to low blood pressure if the patient is taking this drug
- In case if a patient is suffering from a renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication as the emdivine can cause harm to your kidneys, heart, and liver.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Regestrone 5 mg. Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid smoking along with this medicine. Smoking can block the functioning of this drug
- When you buy Regestrone 5 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
It is known to cause the following complications:
- Frequent and irregular bleeding
- menstrual changes
- Incidence not known:
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Blue-yellow color blindness
- Blurred vision
- Breast pain
- Changes in menstrual period
- Changes in vision
- Clay-colored stools
- Dark urine
- Decreased vision
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Double vision
- Eye pain
- Fast heartbeat
- Feeling sad or empty
- General tiredness and weakness
- Heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding
- Hives, itching or rash
- Lack of appetite
- Light-colored stools
- Light vaginal bleeding between regular menstrual periods
- Loss of interest or pleasure
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of Regestrone. Some of these drugs are:
- Anthrax immune globulin
- C1 Esterase Inhibitor (Human)
- Citric Acid
Regestrone 5 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
- Norethindrone Acetate
Progestins diffuse freely into target cells and bind to the progesterone receptor. Target cells embody the female generative tract, the mammary gland, the hypothalamus, and the pituitary. Once bound to the receptor, progestins slow the frequency of release of secretion of hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus and blunt the pre-ovulatory luteinizing hormone surges.
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
Regestrone 5 mg drug is manufactured by one of the transnational global pharmaceutical company namely Novartis.