|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.27||US$ 8.14||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.27||US$ 16.28||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.27||US$ 24.40||
|US Brand Name||Rheumatrex|
Description of the drug:
Methotrexate is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Oncotrex 2.5 mg. This drug is also otherwise known as antimetabolite or antifolate medicine. The World Health Organization has selected Methotrexate as one of the most important medications. It is widely used for the treatment of a cancerous tumor, ectopic pregnancy, and various other autoimmune diseases.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of this adult for adults is 2.5 mg after every 14 days with sufficient amount of water. This medicine can be given along with the meal as per the recommendation of the doctor. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet, but only under the supervision of your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
Metaxalone is available in the form of a tablet to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Methotrexate drug is available in the form of a tablet, and it applies to the following strength/s:
- Oncotrex – 2.5 mg
You can buy Oncotrex 2.5 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Oncotrex 2.5 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Patient with cardiovascular disorders
- Ulcers and profuse bleeding
- Pregnant women
- Lactating and nursing women
- Women trying to conceive
- Old aged people after 60 years of age
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Methotrexate drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking Methotrexate drug along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications.
- If a patient has to undergo surgery, one has to make sure to inform the doctor beforehand. Anaesthesiacan lead to low blood pressure if the patient is taking this drug
- In case if a patient is suffering from the renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication. Methotrexate drug can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Methotrexate. Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoidsmoking along with this medicine. Smokingcan block the functioning of this drug
- When tobuy you Oncotrex 2.5 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Methotrexate drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Weight gain
- Joint Pain
- Fast heartbeat
- Itching and rashes
- Chest pain
- Breathing difficulties
- Profuse sweating
- Blurred vision
- Speech difficulty
- Loss of appetite
- Pale yellow skin and eyes
- Blood in stool and nosebleed
- Pain while urinating
- lack of muscle coordination
- Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of this drug Oncotrex 2.5 mg. Some of these drugs are:
- Anticoagulants like warfarin, rivaroxaban, and clopidogrel
- Drugs for cardiovascular disorders like diuretics, ACE inhibitors
- Drugs used to treat bipolar disorders like lithium carbonate
- Sodium polystyrene sulfonate
Oncotrex 2.5 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
This drug acts as an active inhibitor of dihydrofolate reductase, which is an enzyme that helps in tetrahydrofolate synthesis.
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
Orthotrex 2.5 mg drug is produced by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Sun Pharma.