|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.64||US$ 19.05||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.64||US$ 38.12||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.64||US$ 57.18||
|US Brand Name||Oflox TZ|
|Strength||600 mg /200 mg|
|Generic Name||Tinidazole Ofloxacin|
Description of the drug
Tinidazole and Ofloxacin are the two main active ingredients present in the drug Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg. This drug belongs to a class of medication namely the anti-parasitic drug and is widely used against the invasion of parasites and helminths. This drug is synthetically derived from the chemical constituent called 2-methylimidazole and belongs to the nitro imidazole antibiotic family.
Indications and usage:
This drug is variedly used for the treatment of amoebiasis, giardiasis, vaginal tract infections like vaginitis, and trichomoniasis.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 600 mg/200 mg twice every day. This drug can be consumed either without food or after having proper meals. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
Mode of administration:
The medicine is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Tinidazole Ofloxacin is available in the form of a tablet and applies to the following strengths:
- Oflox TZ – 600 mg/200 mg
- Dycip TZ – 500 mg + 600 mg
You can buy Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following drugs have been reported to contraindicate the medicine:
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Hypersensitive reactions
Warnings and Precautions:
You should always consult your doctor within a time span of 1 month if you are prescribed with high dosage of Oflox TZ. Several cases of renal problems have been reported in patients who were consuming high dosage of this drug as per their health conditions
- You should avoid driving immediately after taking this medication. It may cause slight dizziness or confusion
- It is advisable to consult your doctor and then take the prescribed dosage of Oflox TZ if you are galactose intolerance or have problem in absorption of glucose or galactose. Tinidazole and Ofloxacin contains lactose as one of the secondary ingredient which may cause some problem
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. The drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking these tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- When you Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Oflox TZ is known to have some side effects. Some of which are listed here:
- Chest pain
- Hot flashes
- Abdominal problems
- Weight gain
- Urogenital tract problems
- Irregular periods
Following drugs are known to interact with the working of Tinidazole and Ofloxacin:
- Herbal products
- Cough syrups
- Cold curing tablets
- After shave lotions
- Drugs with propylene glycol
- Lithium containing drugs
- Birth control pills
- Synthetic hormone supplements
Tinidazole and Ofloxacin are the main active ingredients present in the drug Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg. This drug is known to interact with the genetic makeup of the invading microbes and many gram positive and negative bacterial species. The medicine gets chemically reduced in the body and causes severe damage to microbial DNA. It is known to act and block the proper functioning of DNA gyrase and thus, inactivate the bacterial multiplication.
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg is manufactured by the company Cipla. It is a transnational company and also exports their products to other countries like US, Europe and others. It is specialized in making formulations and drugs in bulk amount.