|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 11.74||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 23.48||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 35.24||
|US Brand Name||Duricef|
Description of the drug
Betahistine Hydrochloride is the main active ingredient present in Betavert– 8 mg Tablet.Betahistinedihydrochloride is a type of medicine called a histamine analogue. It is an anti vertigo drug. It was first registered in Europe in 1970 for the treatment of Meniere's disease.
Indications and Usage
Betavert is a medicine that is used to treat the symptoms of Meniere syndrome, such as dizziness, tinnitus, hearing loss and nausea. Ménière’s syndrome, is a condition that is caused due to the excess pressure of fluid in the inner ear and causes attacks of dizziness with a spinning sensation or vertigo, hearing loss and noises in the ear. This medicine helps to ease and prevent these symptoms.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Betavert is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Betahistine Hydrochloride is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Betavert– 8 mg Tablet
- Betavert– 16 mg Tablet
- Betahistine Hydrochloride should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk
- Do not take this medicine if you are suffering from a condition known as prophyria.
- Do not take this medicine if you are having a tumor on your adrenal gland, called phaeochromocytoma.
- This medicament should not be given, if the patient is under 18 years of age.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Betahistine Hydrochloride cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Betavert-8mg Tablets online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Diabetic patients are advised to use this medicament only after your doctor’s consultation.
- Patients who are having a certain bowel disorders, then you should take the consultation of your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Patients who are receiving any chemotherapy, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a history of of a cancer, then before taking this medicament let your doctor know.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any kidney problem or it is safe if you consult your doctor and then take this medicine.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having any liver disorder, in this condition you should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients having a certain enzyme disorder, then you should avoid taking this medicament or discuss this problem with your doctor before starting this course of medicine.
- Patients who have or had a chickenpox or shingles, then before taking this medicine you should inform your doctor and then start this medicament
- Those patients who are scheduled to receive any vaccine, then inform your doctor about this before taking this medicament.
- Patients should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Patients who are having a high blood pressure problem, must take consultation with your doctor prior taking this medicine.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Feeling unwell
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Unexpected bruising
- Feeling sick
- Eye irritation
- Redness of a skin
- Throat infection
- Unusual weakness
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Betahistine Hydrochloride :
- Antihistamines such as chlorpheniramine
- Monoamine-oxidase inhibitors
Inform your doctor about your past medical history details and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Betahistine Hydrochloride.
Betavert comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Betahistine Hydrochloride. Betahistine Hydrochloride, works by improving the blood flow in the inner ear, which reduces the build up of pressure. This pressure causes the vertigo (dizziness), tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and hearing loss. This medicine reduces the pressure and cures these symptoms.
Betahistine Hydrochloride should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze this medicine. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Betavert– 8 mg is manufactured by Sun Pharma, India. It is a well known Indian multinational pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Betavert– 8 mg tablet online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Onoxil 250 may be taken before or after consuming food. Taking Cefadroxil may help reduce intestinal problems. Although you may feel better early in the treatment, Onoxil should be exactly as your doctor prescribes. Misuse or overuse of the product could lead to the growth of bacteria that will not be destroyed by the antibacterial drug (resistant). This means that Onoxil may not be effective in treating bacterial infections in the future.
Your doctor will tell you how many Cefahdur DT tablets to take. Depending on your conditions, your dose may be 2 to 4 tablets per day. If you want more information about using Cefadroxil, talk to your doctor.
Do not take Onoxil 250 mg if you have had an allergic reaction to Cefadroxil or any other cephalosporin drugs.
Before starting Cefadroxil and to get the best possible treatment, be sure to inform your doctor if you have the following:
— Have had an allergic reaction to Cefadroxil or other medicines such as penicillins.
— Have severe renal insufficiency with or without significant liver disorders.
— Are pregnant, or could become pregnant during treatment
— Are you breastfeeding or planning to breast
— Other warnings that you should know about
— Onoxil may cause inflammation of the colon, with symptoms such as diarrhoea. Speak to your doctor if you develop intestinal side effects. Cefadroxil may affect the results of urine tests.
These are not all the possible side effects you may feel taking Onoxil. If you are dealing with any side effects not listed here, contact your doctor if you develop an upset stomach, heartburn, abdominal cramps, flatulence, abdominal cramps, nervousness, drowsiness, weakness, or dizziness. Serious side effects associated with the use of Cefadroxil include:
— An allergic reaction. Symptoms include hives or a rash, difficulty breathing, closing of the throat, and swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
— Redness or itching
— Severe nausea, vomiting, or diarrhoea
If you develop troublesome symptoms or side effects not listed in this medication guide or become bad enough to interfere with your daily activities, speak to your doctor.