Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Duricef|
Description of the drug:
Cefadroxil is the main active ingredient in drug Onoxil 125 mg. This drug belongs to the category of broad spectrum antibiotic belonging to the class of cephalosporin. It is derived from fungus Acremonium or cephalosporin and mainly used for treating throat infections
Indication and usages:
Onoxil 125 mg is an anti-bacterial drug prescribed by doctor mainly for the treatment of bacterial infections such as tonsillitis, otitis media, laryngitis,bronchitis,and pneumonia
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults should be prescribed depending on the medical condition. The dose can be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Onoxil 125 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Cefadroxil is available in the form of a tablet and it is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Onoxil 125 mg
- Onoxil 250 mg
- Onoxil 500 mg
You can buy Onoxil 125 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Onoxil 125 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- If you are allergic to Cefadroxil
- Patient suffering from glaucoma
- Patient who have colitis
- Breastfeeding a child
- Pregnant women or planning pregnancy
- Patient who have diabetes
- Those who have history of dry eye problems
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Onoxil 125 mg drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Onoxil 125 mg drug along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In the case if patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Onoxil 125 mg drug before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Onoxil 125 mg drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys, heart and liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Onoxil 125 mg. Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the working mechanism of this drug
- When buy you Onoxil 125 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Onoxil 125 mg drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Fever, chills and hives
- Mild Itching
- Painful mouth and sores
- Skin rashes
- Stiffness of joints and muscles
- Stomach disturbances
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat
- Swollen glands
- Vaginal discharge
- Watery or bloody diarrhea
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Onoxil 125 mg. Some of these drugs are:
- Another antibiotics
Onoxil 125 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
It is long-acting broad spectrum first generation semisynthetic cephalosporin antibiotic. It is an inhibitor of penicillin-binding protein. It inhibits cell wall synthesis of bacteria and finally lyses it.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Onoxil 125 mg is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Cipla. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.