|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.17||US$ 4.97||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.17||US$ 9.92||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.17||US$ 14.89||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Noroxin|
Description of the drug
Norfloxacin is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Norflox 200 mg tablet. It is a quinolone antibiotic, used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
Indications and Usage
Norfloxacin is an antibiotic belongs to a quinolone family of medicines known for treating bacterial infections. This drug is indicated for the treatment of sinusitis, chest infections, urine
infections, prostatis, anthrax or plague, kidney infections, ear, and lung infection, gonorrhea and some skin infections. It works by killing the bacteria, which are responsible for the infection.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Norflox 200 mg is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth, before or after having a meal with a glass of water, as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the capsule, it will cause you a bitter taste.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and
many other allergic symptoms. In the case of an overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Norfloxacinis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Norflox 200 mg tablets
- Norflox 400 mg tablets
- Norflox 800 mg tablets
- Norflox DT- 100 mg tablets
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, who are suffering from myasthenic gravis.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Norfloxacincannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Norfloz 200 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression,this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- If the patient is having stomach or bowel problem such as ulcer, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.
- If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- If the patient has ever experienced a problem of tendons, called tendonitis, then in this case you should inform your doctor about your medical history before starting up this medicament.
- This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- This drug is not suitable for younger patient below 18 therefore, this drug should be taken only after the doctor’s prescription.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Stomach upset, gas
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Extra systole
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Chest pain
- Mood swings
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Blood or mucus in your stool
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Norfloxacin:
- Potassium citrate
- Sodium citrate
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Norflox 200 mg tablet.
Norflox 200 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Norfloxacin. Norfloxacin is an antibiotic that belongs to the fluoroquinolone, broad spectrum antibiotic active against
gram positive and gram negative bacteria. It kills the bacteria, which are responsible for the infection. This way, it stops the growth of bacteria and thus cures infections.
Norflox 200 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Norflox 200 mg is manufactured by Cipla Limited, an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Norflox 200 mg online from our website and have it
delivered at your doorstep.