|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|10 Tablet/s||US$ 2.04||US$ 20.37||
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 2.04||US$ 61.12||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 2.04||US$ 122.25||
|US Brand Name||Revia|
|Generic Name||Naltrexone Hcl|
Description of the drug
Naltrexone Hydrochloride is the main active ingredient present in Nodict 50 mg tablets. Naltrexone Hydrochloride, an opioid antagonist is a synthetic congener of oxymorphone with no opioid agonist properties.
Indications and Usage
Naltrexone Hydrocholride is an opioid receptor antagonist used to treat alcohol and opiod dependence. This medication is used to prevent people who have been addicted to some certain drugs from taking them again. It is used as a part of a complete treatment program for drug abuse, that should include lifestyle changes, counselling, and a family support. It works in the brain to prevent opiate effects. It also decreases the desire to take opiates. This medicine is also used to treat alcohol and tobacco abuse.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Nodict 50 mg is available is the form of a tablet and to be taken orally by mouth, it is to be taken once a day before or after having a meal.
- Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may make you feel nauseatic; it may also cause a severe headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Naltrexone Hydrochloride is available in the form of a tablet with following strengths:
- Nodict 50 mg tablets
- Naltima 50 mg tablets
Naltrexone should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug should not be used in patients, who are receiving opioid analgesics
- This drug should not be given to patients with acute hepatitis or liver failure
- This drug should not be used, if the patient is suffering from metal psychosis or personality disorder
- This drug is contraindicated for the pregnant women and lactating mother
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, having a depression problem
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Naltrexone tablet cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Nodict 50 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, this drug is harmful to this condition, so avoid taking it this drug
- If a patient suffered recently with excessive vomiting and/or diarrhea, this drug may worsen the condition therefore, consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- This drug can cause liver damage, if taken for a longer period of time. It is advised to consult your doctor regarding the usage of this drug, use this drug till your doctor asked you to take, do not exceed the intake on your own.
- Avoid consuming too much of alcohol while taking this medication.
- If the patient is suffering from any blood disorder, then in this case consult your doctor, tell your detailed medical history before taking this medication.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- Don’t share your medicine with anybody, even if they have the same symptoms
- It should be used with extreme caution in children as its safety and efficacy has not been assessed
- Before going for any medical or dental treatments, always inform your doctor that is using your Naltrexone.
- Naltrexone may cause drowsiness, so avoid indulging yourself in any activity that requires alertness such as an operating machine or driving
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Low blood pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Very rapid and irregular heartbeat, brain attack (stroke)
- Inflammation of the liver
- Reduced number of red blood cells (anemia)
- Reduced number of platelets
- Liver function abnormalities
- Muscle and joint pain
- Changes in kidney function
- Flu-like symptoms
- Unexplained weight gain
- Goose bumps.
- Metallic or garlic taste in mouth
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Naltrexone:
- Cough syrups
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Naltrexone tablets.
Nodict 50 mg tablets comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Naltrexone, which is an opioid receptor antagonist used primarily to treat alcohol and opioid dependence. Alcohol dependence is a substance related disorder in which an individual becomes addicted to alcohol. Excess ingestion of alcohol can cause serious harmful effects. This drug has shown the promising effects by opposing the opioid actions and decreases craving or desire to drink.
Nodict 50 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Nodict 50 mg tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical, an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Nodict 50 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.