|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.33||US$ 9.94||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.33||US$ 19.86||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.33||US$ 29.79||
|US Brand Name||Montair LC Kid|
|Generic Name||Montelukast Sodium and Levocetrizine HCL|
Description of the drug
Montelukast Sodium and Levocetirizine are the main active pharmaceutical ingredients present in Montair LC Kid (4+2.5 mg )tablet. Montelukast Sodium belongs to a group of medications known as leukotriene receptor antagonists. It is used to prevent and manage asthma symptoms of seasonal allergies. This drug should not be used to relieve an asthma attack once it has started. This drug can only treat the asthma symptoms like itchy, runny, or stuffy nose; sneezing. Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride is a third generation non-sedative, anti-histamine drug, developed from the second-generation antihistamine whereas Montelukast Sodium reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body, responsible for certain allergic symptoms such as itching, runny nose or watery eyes. This drug is a combination of antileukotriene and antihistamine drug, used in the allergic rhinitis condition.
Indications and Usage
Montair LC Kid is an anti leukotriene and anti histamine used in the treatment of Allergic rhinitis and Chronic urticarial.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Montair LC Kid (4+2.5 mg) is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth before or after having a meal with a full glass of water.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case of an accidental overdose you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Montelukastand Levocetirizineis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Montair LC Kid (4 + 205 mg) Tablet
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation, or to an antihistamine containghydroxyzine
- This drug is contraindicated in children less than six month of age
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, having a urinary retention problems such as spinal cord lesion, prostatic hyperplasia
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers
- This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Montelukastand Levocetirizinecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying MontairLC Kid (4 +2.5 mg) tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression,this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Avoid alcohol while taking this drug
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Change in vision
- Sore throat
- Memory loss
- Decreased or loss of vision
- Severe dizziness
- Pain in the chest
- Irregular heart beats
- Stuffy nose
- Stomach disturbances
- Dry mouth
- Low levels of blood platelets causing unusual bleeding or bruising
- Bad taste in mouth
- Abnormal elimination of urine (bedwetting, pain and/or difficulty passing water)
There may be some drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Montelukast and Levocetirizine. Always inform your doctor about all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor. Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Montair LC Kid (4 + 2.5 mg) tablets.
- Montair LC Kid comprises of two active pharmaceutical ingredients called Montelukast and Levocetirizine. This combination drug is known for treating the systemic treatment of allergic reactions such as chronic urticaria, obstructive airway diseases and rhinitis.
- Montelukast works by opposing the action of leukotriene D4 receptor that causes mucus formation, edema and contraction of smooth muscles. This way, Montelukast sodium relaxes the bronchial muscles and clears the airway passage for the facilitation of smooth breathing. It eliminates the allergy causing elements produced in the body.
- Levocetrizine works by blocking selectively H1 receptor (histamine receptor) present in our body. This way, it stops the production of allergic and inflammatory mediators which are released in response to allergy and causes discomfort. Levocetrizine has two folds increased affinity for H1 receptor than Cetrizine. This way, it helps in eliminating the unwanted allergic signs like sneezing, runny nose, itching and coughing.
- Both the ingredients when administered together have shown tremendous results in the long term treatment of persistent allergic rhinitis.
MontairLC Kid (4+ 2.5 mg) tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
MontairLC Kid (4+ 2.5 mg) tablet is manufactured byCipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Montair LC Kid 4+2.5 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.