|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 11.77||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 23.56||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 35.33||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Singulair|
|Generic Name||Montelukast Sodium|
Description of the drug
Montelukast Sodium is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Montair 4mg tablet. Montelukast Sodium belongs to a group of medications known as leukotriene receptor antagonists. It is used to prevent and manage asthma symptoms of seasonal allergies. This drug should not be used to relieve an asthma attack once it has started. This drug can only treat the asthma symptoms like itchy, runny, or stuffy nose.
Indications and Usage
Montelukast chewable tablets are used to treat asthma symptoms, seasonal allergic rhinitis or hay fever. Montelukast chewable tablets are a leukotriene receptor antagonist. It works by blocking a substance called leukotriene, which helps to decrease certain asthma and allergy symptoms.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Montair 4 mg is available in the form of a chewable tablet taken orally by mouth before or after having a meal, usually once a day. Chew the tablet properly before swallowing.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case of an accidental overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Montelukastis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Montair 4 mg chewable tablet
- Montair 5 mg chewable tablet
- Montair 10 mg
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation, or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, having a urinary retention problems such as spinal cord lesion, prostatic hyperplasia
- This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Montelukastcannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Montair 4 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression,this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Avoid alcohol while taking this drug
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Change in vision
- Sore throat
- Memory loss
- Decreased or loss of vision
- Severe dizziness
- Pain in the chest
- Irregular heart beat
- Stuffy nose
- Stomach disturbances
- Dry mouth
- Low levels of blood platelets causing unusual bleeding or bruising
- Bad taste in mouth
- Abnormal elimination of urine (bedwetting, pain and/or difficulty passing water)
There may be some drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Montelukast. Always inform your doctor about all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor. Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Montair 4 mg tablets.
Montair 4 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Montelukast. This drug is known for treating asthma symptoms. It works by opposing the action of leukotriene D4 receptor that causes mucus formation, edema and contraction of smooth muscles. This way, Montelukast sodium relaxes the bronchial muscles and clears the airway passage for the facilitation of smooth breathing. It eliminates the allergy causing elements produced in the body.
Montair 4 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Montair 4 mg chewable tablets are manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Montair 4 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.