|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|32 Tablet/s||US$ 0.89||US$ 28.63||
|64 Tablet/s||US$ 0.89||US$ 57.26||
|128 Tablet/s||US$ 0.89||US$ 114.52||
|US Brand Name||Cytotec|
Description of the drug
Misoprostol is the main active ingredient in the drug Misoprost 200 mcg. This drug belongs to a category of medications known as prostaglandins. It protects the stomach from too much acidity and is very useful in case of ulcers, and it decreases the risk of serious ulcers significantly.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dosage of this medicine for adults is 200 mcg 4 times a day. The maintenance dosage should be according to the physician, and this should be adjusted under the supervision of the doctor. Report your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks. This drug can be consumed along with other medication but under the strict supervision of your doctor. This drug is not recommended for children.
-Mode of administration:
Misoprost 200 mcg drug is available in the form of a tablet, easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Swallow the tablet completely.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your physician immediately.
If you are taking an additional dosage by mistake, do consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Misoprostol is available in the form of a tablet and applies to the following strength/s:
- Misoprost 200 mcg
You can buy Misoprost 200 mcgdrug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Misoprost 200 mcg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic to the drug
- Stomach and digestive diseases
Warnings and Precautions:
You should provide all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Misoprost 200 mcg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking this drug along with any other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other serious complications
- In a case, if the patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and obstruct with the working of this drug
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine.Misoprostol drug can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Misoprostol, Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can obstruct with the working mechanism of this drug
- Whenyou buy Misoprost 200 mcg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Misoprost 200 mcg drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Abdominal or stomach pain (mild)
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding from vagina
- Convulsions (seizures)
- Cramps in lower abdomen or stomach area
- Fast or pounding heartbeat
- Heartburn, indigestion, or acid stomach
- low blood pressure
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow heartbeat
- Troubled breathing
Several drugs are reported to obstruct with the working of Misoprost 200 mcg. Some of these drugs are:
- Aluminum hydroxide
- Calcium carbonate
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Magnesium oxide
Misoprost 200 mcg drug is composed of the following main ingredient:
Misoprostol is a prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) analogue used for the treatment and hindrance of abdomen ulcers. Once Misoprostol is administered, it stimulates raised secretion of the protecting mucous secretion that lines the gastrointestinal tract and will increase mucosal blood flow, thereby increasing mucosal integrity. It is co-prescribed with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAIDs) to forestall the prevalence of gastric ulceration, a typical adverse result of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication.
- Store this drug at room temperature and aloof from heat and moisture
- Keep this medication away aloof the reach of children and pets
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
Misoprostol 200 mcg is manufactured by one of the Indian pharmaceutical giant Cipla.