|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Eye Drop/s||US$ 6.02||US$ 6.02||
|3 Eye Drop/s||US$ 6.03||US$ 18.08||
|5 Eye Drop/s||US$ 6.02||US$ 30.12||
|US Brand Name||Xibrom|
|Generic Name||Bromfenac Opthalmic Solution|
Description of the drug
Bromfenac is the main active ingredient present in Megabrom – 5 ml Eye Drop. it is an Opthalmic Solution which is a NSAID or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Bromfenac ophthalmic (for the eyes) is used to treat swelling and pain caused by cataract surgery.
Indications and Usage
Bromfenac is indicated for the treatment of postoperative inflammation and reduction of ocular pain in patients who have undergone cataract extraction. It is effectively treats the individuals who have recently had cataract surgery. It also reduces the swelling and inflammation of the eye.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Megabrom is available in the form of a Eye Drop to be taken through an ocular route that is through an eye. It is advised to shake well before use, then open the lid and slowly instilled the few drops of this medicines, after that gently close the eyes for one to two minutes so that eye drops get absorbed well. Close the lid tightly after use.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take double dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimetime it may be poisnous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Bromfenac is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Megabrom– 5 ml Eye Drop
- Bromfenac should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant women, or to whom who are planning to get pregnant in near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Bromfenac cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Megabrom - 5 ml Eye Drops online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe asthma problem must tell your doctor befor taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of slow heart rate, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Pateints who are having a weak immune system or having a Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), must inform your doctor regarding this problem before taking this medicament.
- Patients who have an imbalance acid base balance in your body, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Do not use bromfenac longer than 2 weeks and do not stop using bromfenac without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid wearing soft contact lenses, while using this medication
- Remember it is only for external use and not for injection.
- Caution should be taken in patients with known bleeding tendencies
- This drug may be more sensitive to the old aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Nose bleed
- Blurred vision
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Eyelid swelling
- Stinging sensation
- Runny nose
- Eye disorder
- Eye damage
- Body ache
- Yellow discoloration of an eye
- Easy bleeding and bruising
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Bromfenac:
- Oral, nasal and injectable steroid medication
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Bromfenac.
Megabromcomprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Bromfenac. Bromfenac belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by blocking the release of certain natural substances in the brain that cause pain and swelling.
Bromfenac Eye Drops should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep these Eye Drops opened.
Megabrom– 5 ml Eye Drop is manufactured by Sun Pharma. It is a well known multinational Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Megabrom– 5 ml Eye Drop online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.