|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 11.77||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 23.56||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 35.33||
|US Brand Name||Lioresal|
Description of the drug
Baclofen is the main active ingredient present in Liofen– 10 mg Tablet. Baclofen belongs to a group of medicines called muscle relaxants, and an antispastic agent used for the relief of muscle spasms, cramping or tightness.
Indications and Usage
This medicine is used in the treatment of certain types of kidney stones and gout. It is also used to decrease levels of uric acid in people who are taking cancer treatment.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition, therefore, it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Liofen is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Baclofen is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Liofen– 10 mg Tablet
- Liofen– 25 mg Tablet
- The drug should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman.
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Liofen cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Liofen-10mg tablets online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Diabetic patients are advised to use this medicament only after your doctor’s consultation.
- Patients having a low blood pressure problem should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients having a history of gastrointestinal diseases or an ulcer problem should let their doctor know.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any kidney problem and consult their doctor and then take this medicine.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult their doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients having any liver disorder should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Patients who are having a high blood pressure problem, must take consultation with your doctor prior taking this medicine.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Loss of muscle coordination
- Loss of appetite
- Sexual impotence
- Frequently passing of the urine
- Visual disturbance
- Redness of a skin
- Throat infection
- Unusual weakness
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Baclofen:
- Sleeping pills
- Muscle relaxants
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Baclofen.
Liofen comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Baclofen.Baclofen is related to gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), which is a natural occurring neurotransmitter in the brain. It is believed that baclofen, acts like a GABA that blocks the activity of nerves within the part of the brain that controls the contraction and relaxation of skeletal muscle. This medicine blocks the nerve signals from muscles at the level of the spinal cord and it may also depress the central nervous system, thus relieves pain and improves muscle movement.
Baclofen tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Liofen– 10 mg tablet is manufactured by Alkem pharmaceutical, India. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Liofen– 10 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.