Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Glucotrol|
Description of the drug:
Glipizide is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Glez 5 mg. This medicine belongs to a special class of second generation drug namely Sulfonylurea. It is a very potent medication which can undergo hepatic circulation in the body with short half-life.
Indications and Usage:
Glez is widely used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus for controlling the blood sugar level in the body. It helps the pancreatic gland to produce more and more of insulin hormone which can cause high level of sugar absorption within the body tissues.
Dosage and administration
The initial recommended dose of this drug for adults is 5 mg tablet given before every meal i.e. breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.Always read the instructions on the packaging of the medicine as well; there will fine detailed instructions there. In the case of any queries, feel free to contact your physician. Keep taking the medicine as per schedule, and give it at least two weeks for any results.
-Method of administration
Glez is manufactured in the form of a tablet, and it can easily be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. The medicine will generally show its full effect within a month or two. Continue to use this medicine as your physician has instructed, even if you start feeling better.
-Missed dose of Glez
If you have forgotten a dose take is as soon as you remember. Please do not take any dose if the time to take the next dose is near.
More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some hypersensitive symptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drugGlezis available in the form of a tablet and can be bought from our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Glez – 2.5 mg
- Glez – 5 mg
Glez can lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituents of this drug
- If you are a patient of type 1 diabetes mellitus or ketoacidosis
Warnings and Precautions:
- You may have some side effects if you are very sensitive to the active ingredient of this drug. Please consult your doctor if the situation is severe
- This drug is not advisable if the patient is hypoglycaemic or suffering from any renal problems.
- Please avoid smoking while you are taking this medicine. This drug may show low recovery rate if you are smoking
- It is advisable not to drink any alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine. Glez may not show its complete effect
- Please tell your doctor about any medication you have been taking or any medical condition you have been suffering from. Glez may not be advisable to be consumed with some of the medications
- Do not use this medicament in a large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription
Consumption of Glez can cause some severe side effects like:
- Low blood sugar level
- Gastrointestinal problems
There are some drugs with which taking Glez has been restricted due to the severe drug interaction. Few of these restricted drugs are:
Glipizide is the main active ingredient present in the drug Glez, and it is a potential drug for controlling the blood sugar levels.
This drug actively blocks the potassium channels present in the insulin secreting cells of pancreas which causes the cell to be depolarized and causes the opening of calcium channels. This finally stimulates the release of insulin from the beta cells of Langerhans.
You can easily buy Glez 0.003 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very lowand reasonable price.
Store medication in a cool, dry place without moisture and out of the reach of children and your pets. Medicines must not be used after the expiry date. Do not refrigerate the medicine. Please dispose of the wrapper after properly covering it in a paper or packet at the proper place.
Glezis manufactured by Aristo Pharma Limited, which is a global healthcare company. It has it's headquartered in India, located at New Delhi.
You can easily buy Glez 0.003 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very low and reasonable price.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : CozaarActive Ingredients : Losartan potassium
Generic For : Toprol XRActive Ingredients : Metoprolol Tartrate
Generic For : GlucophageActive Ingredients : Metformin Hcl
Generic For : Penicillin GActive Ingredients : Generic
Generic For : AugmentinActive Ingredients : Amoxicillin 500 + clavulanic Acid 125 mg