|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.10||US$ 33.11||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.10||US$ 66.22||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.10||US$ 99.32||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Factive|
Description of the drug:
Gemifloxacin belongs to a category of quinolone anti-bacterial medication and it is the main active and potent active ingredient present in the drug G Cin 320 mg. This drug is very effective against a wide range of gram-positive bacterial population.
Indications and usage:
G Cin 320 mg drug is prescribed for the treatment of wide range of bacterial infections like Enterococcus Bacteroides fragilis, Haemophilus influenza, and Syphilis. It helps in the treatment of severe stages of tuberculosis and milt stage pneumonia.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults should be prescribed depending on the medical condition, initially it could be 320 mg tablets once every day and later on the dose can be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
G Cin 320 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
G Cin 320 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet in the the following strength:
- G Cin – 320 mg
You can buy G Cin 320 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
G Cin is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Thyroid patients
- Malnourished people
- Patient who are allergic to Gemifloxacin
- Breastfeeding a child
- Condition of HIV or AIDS
- Patients who have glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- Folic acid deficiency
- Patient who are pregnant or planning pregnancy
- Patient who are suffering from kidney problems
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. G Cin drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking G Cin drug along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In a case if patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. This drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys, heart and liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using G Cin. Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the working mechanism of this drug.
When you buy G Cin 320 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
G Cin is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Skin rashes
- Swollen glands
- Painful mouth and sores
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat
- Stomach disturbances
- Stiffness of joints and muscles
- Mild Itching
- Watery or bloody diarrhoea
- Fever, chills and hives
- Liver problems
- Low sodium levels in the body
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug G Cin. Some of these drugs are:
- Herbal products
- Birth control pills
G Cin 320 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredients:
It acts against gram – positive and gram- negative bacteria. It inhibits the bacterial protein synthesis by binding to the gyrase protein and inhibits it and thereby the protein assembly process is disrupted.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
G Cin 320 mg drug is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Lupin. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.