Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Brovana|
|Generic Name||Arformoterol Tartrate|
Description of the drug
Arformoterol Tartrate is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Foratec 15 mcg/2 ml Respules. Arformoterol is a selective beta 2-adrenergic bronchodilator. The Respules are commonly prescribed for the treatment of cough, chest tightness along with several other problems. This medication does not work right away and should not be used for sudden attacks of breathing trouble.
Indications and Usage
Foratec Respules are used in the treatment of Coughing, Chest tightness, Wheezing, Shortness of breath, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Foratec is available in the form of a Respules. The ampoule contents are emptied into the clean nebulizer. The nebulizer is then attached to the air pump and is inhaled by the patient. Use the drug immediately, once an ampoule is opened. Always keep the record of the date which you open the foil. After use, rinse your mouth in order to avoid any infection. In case of any doubt, consult your doctor regarding the same.
Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
Arformoterol Tartrate is available in the following forms and strengths under the brand name of:
- Foratec15 mcg/ 2 ml Respules
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman.
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk.
- Do not use this drug in younger patients 4 years of age.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Arformoterol Tartratecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Foratec15 mcg/ 2 ml Respules online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who suffer from a hepatic or a renal impairment, then in this case first inform your doctor and then start this medicament.
- Patients who are suffering from any kind of eye problem such as glaucoma or cataracts, should consult your doctor regarding your medical history before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having infections, including tuberculosis, should tell their doctor before taking this medicament.
- Those who are having any kind of heart disease, then use this medicament only after the consultation of your doctor
- Patients should avoid taking any other inhalation or oral long-acting beta2-agonists, while taking this medicament.
- Elderly patients or older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, therefore it must be used with caution in these patients.
- Use this drug with caution, use only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Blurred vision
- Unpleasant taste or smell
- Loss of taste and smell
- Sores in your nose
- Increased urination’
- Increased thirst
- Ear pain
- Sore throat
These are the drugs that may cause you drug interactions:
Inform your doctor about your past medical history and get the full list of drugs that may have the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Foratec 15 mcg/ 2 ml Respules.
Foratec Respules comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Arformoterol Tartrate. It belongs to a class of drugs known as bronchodilators. It works by Relaxing and opening of the constricted air passages, also Controls the symptoms of breathing problems. This is how it cures the diseases.
Foratec15 mcg/ 2 ml Respules should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not freeze this drug. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep these Respules out in open.
Foratec15 mcg/ 2 ml Respules is manufactured by Cipla. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Foratec 15 mcg/ 2 ml Respules online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : Advair InhalerActive Ingredients : Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate
Generic For : FloventActive Ingredients :Sold Out
Generic For : Advair DiskusActive Ingredients : Fluticasone and Salmeterol Inhalation Powder, pre-dispensed BPSold Out
Generic For : CombiventActive Ingredients : Salbutamol Sulphate + Ipratorium BromideSold Out