|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 4.16||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 8.32||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 12.49||
|US Brand Name||Folic Acid|
|Generic Name||Folic Acid|
Description of the drug:
Folic acid is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Folvite 5 mg. Folic acid is also otherwise known as Vitamin B, Vitamin M, Vitamin B9, and Vitamin Bc. It is used to enhance the nutritional value of food and hence used as a supplement. It is very important in haematopoiesis and neurulation which is essential in the development of foetus brain.
Indications and usage
Folvite drug is prescribed by the doctors for the following situations:
- Pregnancy- it avoids the risk of neural tube problems and other brain-related disorders in the new born baby
- Cardiovascular disorders- it prevents the risk of heart problems like strokes
- Fertility- it helps in improving the sex drive in both men and women
Dosage and administration
The initial dose of this drug is 5 mg every day. Always read the instructions on the packaging of the medicine as well; there will fine detailed instructions there. In the case of any queries, feel free to contact your physician. Keep taking the medicine as per schedule, and give it at least two weeks for any results.
-Mode of administration:
Folviteis available in the form of a tablet, and it can easily be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water.It can be consumed either with a meal or without a meal as per the doctor has instructed.
If you have forgotten a dose take is as soon as you remember. Please do not take any dose if time is to take next dose.
More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects.It may cause some hypersensitivesymptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The medicine Folvite is available in the form of a tablet and can be bought from our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Folvite – 5 mg
- Folvite – 10 mg
Folvitecan lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituent of this drug
Warnings and Precautions:
- You may have some side effects if you are very sensitive to the active ingredient of this drug. Please consult your doctor if the situation is severe
- Please avoid smoking while you are taking this medicine. This drug may show low recovery rate if you are smoking
- It is advisable not to drink any alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine. Folvite may not show its complete effect
- Please tell your doctor about any medication you have been taking or any medical condition you have been suffering from. Folvite may not be advisable to be consumed with some of the medications
- Do not use this medicament in a large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription
Consumption of Folvite can cause some severe side effects like:
- Sore throat
- Abdominal pain
- Mood swings
- Gastric problems
- Stuffy nose
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Change of vision.
Please consult your doctor and physician before consuming any herbal medication or Ayurveda drugs.
There are some drugs with which taking Folvite has been restricted due to the severe drug interaction. Few of these restricted drugs are:
- Valproic acid
Folic acid or Vitamin B is the main active ingredient present in the drug Folvite, and it is a potential drug for the maintenance of cells and tissues in the body.
Folvite is an essential component in the process of DNA and RNA synthesis along with the production of red blood cells and neural tube formation during gametogenesis.
You can easily buy Folvite 5 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very low and reasonable price.
Folvite 5 mg is manufactured by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Limited, which is an Indian healthcare company.