Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Didoronel|
|Generic Name||Etidronate Sodium|
Description of the drug:
Etidronate Sodium is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Etifem 200 mg. This drug belongs to a class of bisphosphonate medication and is variedly used in detergents, cosmetics, and water purification technique. The pharmaceutical utilisation of this medicine derives its usage in the treatment of various bone diseases.
Indications and Usage:
Etifem drug is indicated to be used for the treatment of Paget’s disease. It can also be used as an alternative medicine to be used in hip replacement surgery and spinal cord injury.
Dosage and administration
The initial recommended dosage of this drug is 200 mg daily. Always read the instructions on the packaging of the medicine as well; there will fine detailed instructions there. In the case of any queries, feel free to contact your physician. Keep taking the medicine as per schedule, and give it at least two weeks for any results.
-Method of administration:
Etifem is manufactured in the form of a capsule, and it can easily be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. It can be consumed either with a meal or without a meal as per the doctor has instructed.The medicine will generally show its full effect within a month or two. Continue to use this medicine as your physician has instructed, even if you start feeling better.
If you have forgotten a dose take is as soon as you remember. Please do not take any dose if time is to take next dose.
More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects.It may cause some hypersensitive symptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drugEtifemis available in the form of a capsule and can be bought from our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Etifem– 200 mg
Etifem can lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituents of this drug
- If you are a patient of severe liver ailments
- If you are pregnant or trying to conceive
- If you are still lactating and feeding your baby
Warnings and Precautions:
- You may have some side effects if you are very sensitive to the active ingredient of this drug. Please consult your doctor if the situation is severe
- Please avoid smoking while you are taking this medicine. This drug may show low recovery rate if you are smoking
- It is advisable not to drink any alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine. Etifem may not show its complete effect
- Please tell your doctor about any medication you have been taking or any medical condition you have been suffering from. Etifem may not be advisable to be consumed with some of the medications
- Do not use this medicament in a large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription
Common side effects of using this drug are:
- Muscle pain
- Throat infection
- Mood swings
- Chest pain
- Black stools
- Stomach discomfort
- Runny nose
Dexona can also cause dizziness. If you feel dizzy, avoid driving or take part in any physical or mental activity in which you need to be alert.
There are some drugs with which taking Etifem has been restricted due to the severe drug interaction. Few of these restricted drugs are:
- Drugs containing aluminium, zinc, iron
- Diuretics like furosemide
- Birth control pills
Always consult your physician and pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, which are not prescribed such as herbal tonics, supplements, and medications
Etidronate Sodium is a primary active ingredient of Etifem drug. This drug reduces the rate of osteoclastic activity and decreases the brittleness of bone. It functions in strengthening the bone, and cure osteoporosis by preventing the resorption of bone and bone calcification. You can easily buy Etifem 200 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at an absolutely lowest price.
Store medication in a cool, dry place without moisture and out of the reach of children and your pets. Medicines must not be used after the expiry date. Do not refrigerate the medicine. Please dispose of the wrapper after properly covering it in a paper or packet at the proper place.
Etifem is manufactured by Fem Care Pharma, which is a global healthcare company. You can easily buy Etifem 200 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very low and reasonable price.