|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.21||US$ 6.22||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.21||US$ 12.43||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.21||US$ 18.65||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Vaseretic|
|Generic Name||Enalapril Maleate Hydrochlorothiazide|
Description of the drug
Enalapril Maleate and Hydrochlorothiazideis the main active drug present in Enapril 10 + 25mg tablet. It is a combination of Enapril, which is an ACE inhibitor abbreviated as Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, used to treat high blood pressure and Hydrochlorothiazide which is a thiazide diuretics also known as a water pill. This drug is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). It is either used alone or along with other drugs in the treatment of heart ailments like congestive heart failure and others.
Indications and Usage
This medicine contains two active ingredients Enalapril Maleate and Hydrochlorothiazide. This combined medicament used to treat high blood pressure, chest pain, as well as in the treatment of cardiac failure or post-myocardial infarction.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient conditions, therefore, take this medicament as per your doctor directed to you.
-Method of Administration:
Enapril HT is in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth with water, it is advised to take once daily before or after having a meal. Take this medicine daily.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not double the dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, therefore in case of an overdose contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Enalapril Maleate and Hydrochlorothiazideis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Enapril HT – 10 + 25mg Tablet
- This drug is contraindicated with Pregnant and breastfeeding women, this drug may cause harmful effect to the unborn child
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected allergic reaction to the active ingredient or other excipients present in the formulation
- This drug should not be used in those patients, who is having a congenital heart failure.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Enalapril Maleate and Hydrochlorothiazide cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Enapril HT 10 +25 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients
- Patients who are having any kind of liver and kidney problem, must consult your doctor before taking this medicament
- Patients who are suffering with excessive vomiting and/or diarrhea, using this drug may worsen the condition therefore, consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- Those patients who are having a high level of potassium in his/her blood. Should contact your doctor before starting up this medication
- Patients who are having any blood disorder like anemia or hemophilia, should prior take advice from your doctor regarding using this medicine
- Those patients who are suffering from diabetes should avoid taking this medicament or consult your doctor before taking this treatment.
- This drug is not suitable, if the patient is having any bleeding problem. Consult your doctor before taking this drug
- Don’t use this drug if the patient is on dialysis
- Do not take any prescribed or non-prescribed drug with this medicine, consult your doctor first about your medical history before starting up this medication.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- This drug may cause dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Swallow this tablet as a whole with one full glass of water. Do not powder or chew the tablet.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Increases in blood urea
- Sudden and severe leg or foot pain
- Low blood pressure
- Sudden headache, dizziness or weakness
- Shortness of breath
- Little or no urination
- Dry cough
- Pain in stomach, back or joints
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Enapril HT
- Injections for arthritis
- Anti-diabetic drugs
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Enapril HT 10 +25 mg tablet.
Enapril HT 10 + 25 mg tablets comprise of two active pharmaceutical ingredients called Enalapril Maleate and Hydrochlorothiazide. Enalapril belongs to a group of medications known as an ACE inhibitor drug that reduces blood pressure by dilating blood vessels to improve the blood flow while, the second active component Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that stops the body from absorbing too much salt that retain which results in fluid retention.
Enapril HT tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Enapril HT 10 +25 mg tablets are manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals. One of the most popular names in the Indian pharmaceutical industry located in Ahmedabad. You can easily buy Enapril HT 10 + 25 mg Tablet online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.