Dologel Gel 15 gm
Dologel Analgesic and Antiseptic Liquid Gel - 15 gm
Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Dologel Gel|
|Generic Name||Analgesic Antiseptic Gel|
Description of the drug
Choline salicylate is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Dologel Analgesic and Antiseptic Liquid Gel (15gm) Gel. It is a non-steriodal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) drug used to alleviate pain from a wide range of health conditions. It gives relief from swelling, pain, and joint problem related to arthritis.
Indications and Usage
Dologel Analgesic and Antiseptic Gel is indicated for treating pain and fever under various health conditions. It also is used for oral therapy, which includes treating mouth ulcer. It is also indicated for the toothache, and denture irritation.
Dosage and Administration
The dose must be decided according to the patient condition,therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Dologel is available in the form of a Gel. Use this drug by applying it evenly to the affected area. Put a drop on the tip of the finger and rub gently onto the affected areas, it may be repeated every 3-4 hours as required. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Dologel (15gm) Gel
- This drug should not be used in patients with known allergic reaction to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This medicament should not be used by those who are having a gout.
- Those women who are pregnant should not use this drug
- Lactating women should not use this medicament.
- Do not use this medicine if you are a child below 12 years of age.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Choline salicylate cannot be consumed by the patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Dologel Analgesic and Antiseptic Liquid Gel online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patient who is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem should consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- Patients who have a history of any skin reaction, must tell their doctor about your skin problems before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a diabetes, must consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- This drug is intended for external use only, it should not be taken orally.
- Patients who have a peptic ulcer, must use this medicament after taking a consultation with your doctor.
- Patients with hepatic injury, should inform your doctor, before using this drug.
- Avoid using this medicament in dehydrated patients.
- Those who are having an erosive gastritis, must consult their doctor and then use this drug.
- Asthma patients are advised to inform their doctor about their problem before taking this medicament.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients who are having any blood problem.
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament.
- Do not apply this medication near the mouth, eyes, and other mucous membrane.
- Never use this medicament in large amount or more than it is prescribed.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that irritates you or resists for a long time.
- Gastrointestinal disorder
- Hemolytic anemia
- A local pain
- Respiratory depression
- Redness on a skin
- Discoloration of a skin
- Eye irritation
There are the some drugs especially, these drugs that may alter this drug pharmacological effect such as:
- Beta blockers
Always inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Retino AC Gel.
Dologel Analgesic and Antiseptic Liquid Gel (15 gm) comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Choline salicylate. Choline salicylate relieves from pain by resisting the prostaglandin production and decreases fever by working on the action of the hypothalamus heat controlling center. Choline salicylate also inhibits the production of impulses.
Dologel should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dologel is manufactured by Dr Reddy’s, India. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily Dologel (15 gm) online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : AlustraActive Ingredients : Hydroquinone
Generic For : CoregActive Ingredients : Carvedilol
Generic For : ClopidogrelActive Ingredients : Clopidogrel
Generic For : Nizoral ShampooActive Ingredients : KetoconazoleSold Out
Generic For : AlbuterolActive Ingredients : Salbutamol
Generic For : ColchicineActive Ingredients : Colchicine
Generic For : Sildenafil CitrateActive Ingredients : Sildenafil Citrate50% OFF
Generic For : NovarelActive Ingredients : HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)Sold Out