|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.58||US$ 47.30||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.58||US$ 94.59||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.58||US$ 141.89||
|US Brand Name||Ceclor|
Description of the drug:
Cefaclor is the main active ingredient present in the drug Distaclor DT 250 mg. This drug belongs to a class of medication namely the antibiotics and is widely used against a wide range of bacterial invasions. Cefaclor specifically is variedly known as the beta lactam cephalosporin medication. It is used against both gram positive and gram negative bacterial species which are known to cause fatal diseases and infections.
Indications and usage:
This drug is highly prescribed by doctor for the treatment of bacterial infections which affects the sensory organs like ear, upper respiratory tract infections, dermatitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, gonorrhoea, urinary tract infections, bone infection, pneumonia, and cellulitis.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dosage of this drug for adults is 250 mg after every eight hours a day. The dosage should be adjusted under the supervision of the doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks. This drug can be consumed along with other medication but under strict supervision of your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
Distaclor DT 250 mg drug is available in the form of a capsule and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Swallow it completely.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Cefacloris available in the form of a capsule and is applicable to the following strength/s :
- Distaclor DT 250 mg
- Distaclor 500 mg
- Distaclor CD 375 mg
- Distaclor CD 125 mg
You can buy Distaclor DT 250 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Cefaclor drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- People who are allergic to Cefaclor
- Women who are pregnant or planning pregnancy
- Breastfeeding mother
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Distaclor DT 250 mg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking this drug along with any other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In a case if the patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Distaclor DT 250 mg drug before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Cefaclor drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys, heart and Liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Cefaclor. Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the working mechanism of this drug.
- Whenyou buy Distaclor DT 250 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Distaclor DT 250 mg drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below mentioned side effects:
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
- Burning, numbness, tingling, or painful sensations in the hands or feet
- Changes in speech patterns
- Decreased vision
- Eye pain
- Lack of coordination
- Shakiness and unsteady walk
- Slurred speech
- Stiff neck or back
- Trouble speaking
- Unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Weakness in the arms, hands, legs, or feet
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of Distaclor DT 250 mg. Some of these drugs are:
Distaclor DT 250 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
This drug interferes with the cell wall formation by blocking the transpeptidation reaction in the invading bacterial species. Cefaclor destroys the peptidoglycan layer of the wall which acts as the main building block in the bacterial wall synthesis.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
Distaclor DT 250 mg drug is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Baroque Pharmaceuticals.