|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Capsules||US$ 3.04||US$ 91.25||
|60 Capsules||US$ 3.04||US$ 182.49||
|90 Capsules||US$ 3.04||US$ 273.74||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Cyclosporin|
Description of the drug
Cyclosporineis the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Cyclophil ME capsules. Cyclosporine is an immunosuppressant agent, which lowers the body’s immune system that prevents the body from rejecting a transplanted organ, further damaging of joints and skin. This drug may also used to prevent rejection in other types of organ transplants like cornea, pancreas, or bone marrow transplant.
Indications and Usage
Cyclosporine is an immunomodulator that prevents the organ rejection in those patients who received a kidney, liver, heart or bone marrow transplant. Cyclosporine is also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and a certain skin disease like severe psoriasis. This drug works by slowing down the immune system of the body and prevent the body to reject the transplant organ.
Dosage and Administration
It should be taken twice daily at regular interval of time each day before or after having a meal as directed by your doctor.
Method of Administration:
Cyclophil Me is available in the form of a capsule and should be taken orally by mouth. Do not crush or chew the capsule, swallow it as a whole with water. When you buy Cylophil Me-100 mg, make a note of the administration instructions mentioned here. Also, follow the directions given by your doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may make you feel nauseatic; it may also cause a severe headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Cyclosporine is available in the form eye drop and following strengths:
- Cyclophil ME100 mg
- Cyclophil ME 50 mg
- Cyclophil ME 25 mg
- Cyclomune .5%-3 ml eye drop
- Cyclosporine should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredient present in the formulation
- This drug is not suitable if the patient had a kidney, liver or heart transplantation, since cyclosporine is a systemic immunosuppressant, may increase the chances of infection and the development of neoplasia
- The drug should not be used by a pregnant and breastfeeding women
Warnings and precautions
- Before buying Cyclophil 100 mg capsule online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients to avoid allergic reaction, if the patient has any, with any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- Do not use this drug with a high dose for a longer period this can cause systemic hypertension, nephrotoxicity, renal dysfunction, including the structural kidney damage and, therefore renal function should be monitored while taking this medicine
- This drug should be used with caution in elderly patients, decrease in renal function may occur in elderly patients
- The patients should avoid excessive sun exposure while taking this drug
- Special monitoring must be done for those patients who is suffering from psoriasis
- Do not take alcohol while taking this drug
- Avoid being near to the person who is having any kind of infections or is sick
- Don’t receive a live vaccine when you are taking this drug
- Do not consume grapefruit while taking Cyclophil 100 mg capsules.
- Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Any Allergic reaction like hives, swelling up the face, lips, throat or tongue.
- Tremors and shaking
- Painful gum
- Chest pain
- Kidney pain
- Liver problem symptoms are like upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay colored stools etc.
- Unusual bleeding
- Change in your mental state, problem with speech and walking
- High potassium level in the blood
- These are the drugs that can show drug interaction with Cyclosporine and can alter Its pharmacological effect:
- If the patient is taking any prescribed or non prescribed drug inform your doctor about your medicament history before taking this drug
- Grapefruit or grapefruit juice shows drug interaction with Clyclosporine this may lead to a harmful side effect.
- Antibiotic or antifungal medicines
- Antiviral medicines
- Birth control pills
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines
- Heart and blood pressure medicines
- Seizure medicines
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Cyclosporine.
Cyclophil ME 100 mg comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Cyclosporine, which is an immunosuppressant agent widely used to prevent organ rejection by the body. It works by lowering the body’s immune system and helps in cases where organ transplant has been done.
Cyclophil ME 100 mg capsule should be stored:
Away from children and pet
At room temperature in a cool and dry place
Away from heat, light and moisture
The drug is manufactured by BiocinPrivate Limited, an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, located in Banglore, India.