|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.77||US$ 23.17||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.77||US$ 46.35||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.77||US$ 69.52||
|US Brand Name||Aceon|
Description of the drug
Perindopril is the main active ingredient in the drug Coversyl 4 mg. This medication belongs to a category of drug known as ACE inhibitors. ACE stands for Angiotensin converting enzyme. This medication is helpful in hypertension, and it prevents heart attack in coronary artery disease.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 4 mg daily with sufficient amount of water. This medicine can be given along with meals. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet, but only under the supervision of your doctor. Consult your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
Mode of administration:
Coversyl 4mg is available in the form of a tablet to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medicine, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your physician immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Coversyl drug is available in the form of a tablet, and it applies to the following strength/s:
- Coversyl – 4 mg
You can buy Coversyl 4 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Coversyl 4 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Left ventricular failure
- Hypersensitive towards the drug
- Cardiogenic shock
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Coversyl 4 mg drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking Coversyl 4 mg drug along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications.
- If a patient has to undergo surgery, one has to make sure to inform the doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can lead to low blood pressure if the patient is taking this drug
- In case if a patient is suffering from a renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication. The medicine can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Coversyl. Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid smoking along with this medicine. Smoking can block the functioning of this drug
- When to buy you Coversyl 4 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
The medicine is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Body aches or pain
- difficulty breathing
- ear congestion
- loss of voice
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- sore throat
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of this medication Coversyl 4 mg. Some of these drugs are:
- Aminosalicylic Acid
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Bismuth Subsalicylate
Coversyl is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
Perindopril belongs to a class of medicines known as ACE inhibitors. It works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more easily.
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t throw the wrapper of this medication in open.
Coversyl 4 mg drug is manufactured by Servier Laboratories.