Clearz Max Cream 15gm
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 18.46||US$ 18.46||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 12.31||US$ 36.9233%US$ 55.38||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 10.77||US$ 64.6142%US$ 110.76||
|US Brand Name||Clearz Max Cream|
|Generic Name||Hydroquinone 2%, Tretinoin 0.025% and Fluocinolone 0.01%|
Clearz Max Cream 15 gm is a topical formulation used to treat the dryness, inflammation, itching, redness, and discomfort of various skin conditions. This cream can be found in various forms like shampoo, ointment, solution, cream, and oil. It is a combination of Hydroquinone, Tretinoin and Fluocinolone acetonide, which is used to treat melasma. Hydroquinone is used to lighten the colour of the skin. It works by reducing the amount of melanin that causes skin darkness. Tretinoin is a source of vitamin A that helps in renewing the skin more quickly. Fluocinolone acetonide is a topical corticosteroid prescribed for eczema. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation, making the skin red, swollen, and itchy.
Usually, the dermatologist generally prescribes this cream is to apply two to four times a day. Before applying the cream, clean the affected area and pat it dry. Apply the cream on the affected surface and leave it until it gets absorbed by the skin. Wash your hands after applying the cream.
Before using the cream, consult your dermatologist and inform him about your current list of medications, skincare products, allergies, and current health conditions such as pregnancy or any upcoming surgery, etc. It is very important to consult your doctor as some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Follow these points to treat your skin condition with care:
- Make a habit of washing your hands before and after applying Clearz Max Cream. Clean the affected area every time before applying the cream and pat it dry.
- Do not take this drug orally. Also, consult your doctor before applying this medication on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sunburned skin.
- Do not use excessive amounts because applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. So, always use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- Avoid washing the treated area after immediately applying the cream. Also, consult your doctor to use other cosmetic products on the treated area while using this cream.
- Be careful while applying this cream; avoid getting it in your eyes or nose, or mouth.
Here we have compiled a list of possible side effects from the various ingredients of Clearz Max Cream. These side-effects do not always occur. Consult your doctor if you are experiencing side effects such as skin pain, severe skin rash, erythema, trouble breathing, swallowing problems, skin irritation, depigmentation, and pharyngitis.