Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Ciplox|
|Generic Name||Ciprofloxacin Hcl|
Description of the drug:
Ciprofloxacin Hcl belongs to a category of quinolone anti-bacterial medication and it is the main active and potent active ingredient present in Ciplox ointment 5 gm. It is also used as an ophthalmic solution to be used as eye drops. Ciprofloxacin Hcl is even available in the form of intravenous infusion. This drug is very effective against a wide range of gram-positive bacterial population.
Indications and usage:
Ciplox ointment 5 gm drug is prescribed for the treatment of wide range of bacterial infections like Enterococcus Bacteroides fragilis, Haemophilus influenza, and Syphilis.
Dosage and application:
This drug should be applied in adequate amount depending on the medical condition. Initially it should be applied twice a day and later on the dose can be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Ciplox ointment 5 gm drug is available in the form of an ointment and this makes it easier to be applied on the affected portion.
If you forget to apply your medication, do use it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you apply an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Ciplox ointment 5 gm drug is available in the form of an ointment. It is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Ciploxointment – 5 gm
You can buy Ciplox ointment 5 gm drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price
Ciplox ointment 5 gm drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Thyroid patients
- Malnourished people
- Patient who are allergic to Ciprofloxacin Hcl
- Breastfeeding a child
- Condition of HIV or AIDS
- Patient who have glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- Folic acid deficiency
- Patient who are pregnant or planning pregnancy
- Patient who are suffering from kidney problems
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Ciprofloxacin Hcl has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Ciprofloxacin Hcl along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In a case if patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Ciprofloxacin Hcl drug before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine.Ciprofloxacin Hcl drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys, heart and Liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Ciprofloxacin Hcl. Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the working mechanism of this drug
- When buy you Ciplox ointment 5 gm drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Ciprofloxacin Hcl drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Skin rashes
- Swollen glands
- Painful mouth and sores
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat
- Stomach disturbances
- Stiffness of joints and muscles
- Mild Itching
- Watery or bloody diarrhoea
- Fever, chills and hives
- Liver problems
- Low sodium levels in the body
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drugCiprofloxacin Hcl. Some of these drugs are:
- Herbal products
- Birth control pills
Ciplox ointment 5 gm drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
It acts against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. It inhibits the bacterial protein synthesis by binding to the gyrase protein and inhibits it and thereby the protein assembly process is disrupted.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Ciplox ointment 5 gm drug is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Cipla. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.