|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|8 Tablet/s||US$ 1.31||US$ 10.50||
|24 Tablet/s||US$ 1.25||US$ 30.03||
|32 Tablet/s||US$ 1.25||US$ 40.01||
|64 Tablet/s||US$ 1.23||US$ 78.62||
|96 Tablet/s||US$ 1.22||US$ 116.93||
|US Brand Name||Dostinex|
Description of the drug
The active ingredient of the drug is Cabergoline. It is mainly used in the treatment of hyperprolactinemia, ablactation, amenorrhea, oligomenorrhea, anovulation, galactorrhea, infertility problems in men and women and also used to treat Parkinson's disease. You can purchase Cabgolin - 0.25 mg online also.
Indications and Usage
High level of prolactin hormone in your body can cause several issues in your body. It can lead to several symptoms in women such as missed period, irregular period, unwanted breast milk, difficulty in becoming pregnant and so on. If there is high level of prolactin in men then it can cause symptom such as prolactin in men and enlarged breasts as well.
Dosage and Administration
The dosage of the medicine is usually based on your medical condition and also response to the treatment i.e.prolactin levels. You doctor may start with a low dose and gradually move to higher dose. The medicine is usually prescribed to be taken twice a week or as directed by your doctor. The medicine is to be taken on a regular basis as per the instruction of your doctor so as to get complete benefit.
-Method of Administration:
The tablet is to be taken by mouth with the help of a glass of water. It can be taken with or without food.
In case of missed dose you should take the dose as soon as you remember after taking into consideration the time for the next dose. If the time for the next dose is near then skipped the missed dose and continue with the original schedule.
An overdose of medicine can lead to some serious health issues. Hence, it should be avoided. In case of an overdose of medicine get in touch with emergency medical help as soon as you can.
Forms and Strengths
- Forms: Tablet
- Strength: 0.25 mg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
- Stop taking the medicine and inform your doctor if you are allergic to the main ingredient or to any other ingredient of the drug.
- Tell your doctor in case you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breast feeding your baby.
- It is advisable to regularly monitor your heart function when the treatment using the medicine is on.
- The medicine may cause lightheadness, dizziness, and fainting. Hence, it is advisable not to do activities that require high level of alertness such as driving, operating heavy machinery and so on.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose mentioned and not for any other purpose.
- Do not share the medicine with anyone even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
- In case of any abnormal activity such as abnormally high sex drive, too much eating or spending, increase in sexual thoughts and so on you must inform about it to your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any medicines for any ailments so that he can check for drug interaction.
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Blurred vision
- Breast pain
- Hot flushes
- Tingling feeling
- Painful menstruation
This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There may be other side effects as well. You need to inform your doctor about the side effects if they persist for long.
There are several medicines which may interact with the working of the medicine and thereby may cause some serious harm to the body as well. Here is a list of medicines that may interact when taken with Cabgolin tablet:
This is not a complete list of medicines that may interact there may be other medicines as well. You need to disclose all the medicines that you are having currently to your doctor so that he can check for any drug interaction.
The active ingredient of the drug is Cabergoline. The medicine works by blocking the release of prolactin from the pituitary gland.
The medicine is to be stored in a cool and dry place away from heat, light and moisture.
The manufacturer of the medicine is Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd., a renowned pharmaceutical company.