Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Colazal|
Description of the drug
Balsalazide is the main active ingredient present in Balacol– 750 mg Tablet.Balsalazide belongs to a group of medicines called muscle relaxants, and an antispastic agent used for the relief of muscle spasms, cramping or tightness.
Indications and Usage
This medicine is used in the treatment of certain types of kidney stones and gout. It is also used to decrease levels of uric acid in people who are taking cancer treatment.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Balacol is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time.If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes an overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Balsalazide is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Balacol– 750 mg tablet
- Balsalazide should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Balsalazide cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Balacol-750mg Tablets online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Asthma patients are advised to use this medicament only after your doctor’s consultation.
- Patients who are having a history of a blood clot, then you must take the consultation of your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Patients who are having a bleeding disorder, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a history of gastrointestinal diseases or an ulcer problem, then before taking this medicament let your doctor know.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having any liver disorder should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Patients who are having a high blood pressure problem, must take consultation with your doctor prior taking this medicine.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Bloody diarrhea
- Bleeding from your rectum
- Pale skin
- Easy bruising
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Visual disturbance
- Redness of a skin
- Throat infection
- Unusual weakness
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Balsalazide:
- Meglitinide antidiabetics like repaglinide
- ACE inhibitors like enalapril
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Balsalazide.
Balacolcomprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Balsalazide. Balsalazide is an oral anti-inflammatory drug, it is a form of mesalamine 5-aminosalicyclic acid that is activated by colonic bacteria when it reaches the colon. The exact working of this drug is not known, but it is believed that it reduces the inflammation in the colon. Ulcerative colitis and other inflammatory diseases cause excessive production of chemicals, for example, prostaglandins, that produces inflammation in the colon. Mesalamine may work by reducing the production of prostaglandins that decreases the inflammation in the colon and the symptoms associated with ulcerative colitis.
Balsalazide tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Balacol– 750 mg is manufactured by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd, India. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Balacol– 750 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.