|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.46||US$ 13.81||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.46||US$ 27.63||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.46||US$ 41.43||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Aldactone|
Description of the drug
Spironolactoneis the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Aldactone 100 mg tablet. Spironolactone is used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure.
It lowers the blood pressure and prevent a heart stroke this drug is a potassium sparing diuretic also known as water tablet helps you to pass more urine than you
usually do, thus this drug helps to cure certain diseases like congestive heart failure, liver disorder and kidney problem
Indications and Usage
Spiranolactone is a potassium sparing diuretic used to make more urine than you usually do therefore also known as a water pill. This drug is helpful for certain
diseases like congestive heart failure, ascites and oedema condition in which there is a swelling in the abdomen due to fluid retention associated with liver disease,
nephrotic syndrome a kidney disease that causes too much fluid in the body, and a hormonal condition like primary aldosteronism in which excessive production of
aldosterone which is a steroid produced by the adrenal gland.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Aldactone is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth with a glass of water,it is advised to take at the same time in which you are taking each day,
with or without food as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting,
headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Spironolactone is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Aldactone 100 mg
- Aldactone 25 mg
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug is contraindicated in patients having anuria
- This drug should not be used in patients having an acute renal impairment
- This drug should not be used in a patient who is having a high potassium level in the body (Hyperkalemia)
- This drug should not be given to the patient having Addison’s disease
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Spironolactonecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Aldactone 100 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these
- conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision
- with a regular checkup.
- Along with this medication, it is advised to practice safer sex and other positive lifestyle can help to get the best results.
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause
- dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Low blood pressure
Some rare side effect can occur may be:-
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Very rapid and irregular heartbeat, brain attack (stroke)
- Inflammation of the liver
- Reduced number of red blood cells (anemia)
- Reduced number of platelets
- Liver function abnormalities
- Muscle and joint pain
- Changes in kidney function
- Flu-like symptoms
- Back pain and urinary tract infection
- Sensitivity to light
- Unexplained weight gain
- Enlargement of the male breast tissues
- Low sodium levels in the blood
- Swelling of hands
- Increases in blood urea
- Low level of sugar in the blood
- Unwanted hair growth in females
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Leg cramps
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Aldactone:
- Diuretics eg furosemide
- Potassium-sparing diuretics like amiloride or potassium supplements because of the risk of high blood potassium level.
- Lithium, a drug used to treat certain mental disorders
- Non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory painkillers (such as ibuprofen, or diclofenac)
- COX-2 inhibitors like celecoxib, etoricoxib
- Other blood pressure lowering medicines it may cause additional reduction in the blood pressure
- ACE inhibitors such as captopril and lisinopril.
- Mitotane drug used to treat a cancer of the adrenal gland
- Antibiotics used to treat infections
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Aldactone 100 mg tablet.
Aldactone 100 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Spironolactone. It belongs to a class of drug known as a potassium sparing agent also
known as a water pill, helps in making more urine than you usually do,it also helps in lowering blood pressure by decreasing the pressure of the blood and thus, this
drug used in the treatment of congestive heart failure, liver and kidney problems.
Aldactone 100 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do
not keep the tablets out in open.
Aldactone 100 mg tablets are manufactured by RPG Life Science. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company formaly known as Searle, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily
buy Aldactone 100 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.