Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Accupril|
|Generic Name||Quinapril Hydroclroride|
Description of the drug
Quinapril Hydrochloride is the main active ingredient present in Acuitel –5 mg tablets. It is an oral drug used to lower blood pressure (hypertension), angina (chest pain) and certain heart beat problems.
Indications and Usage
Quinapril Hydrochloride is an angiotensin converting enzyme blocker(ACE inhibitor), it works by decreasing certain chemicals that tighten the blood vessels, so blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently. It also prevents the risk of heart attack.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Acuitel is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose at one time.
An overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may cause harmful side effects, sometimes it may be poisonous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Quinapril Hydrochloride is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Acuitel – 5 mg Tablet
- Acuitel – 20 mg Tablet
- Acuitel – 40 mg Tablet
- Quinapril Hydrochloride should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation or any other ACE inhibitor.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman, or a woman who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Quinapril Hydrochloride cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Rampires 10 mg online, it is necessary to do a deep research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are dehydrated or having a low blood volume, then this drug is not suitable therefore, it is advised to consult your regarding the same before taking this drug
- Patients who are having a high level of potassium in his/her blood, should avoid taking this medicament
- A patient having or had the problem of swelling of the face, lips, throat and tongue, must inform your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a nerve-muscle disorder such as myasthenia gravis or muscular dystrophy, should let your doctor know about this before taking this medicine.
- This medicament may cause dizziness, therefore for safety purpose you must avoid driving and using any machinery.
- Swallow the tablet as a whole with one full glass of water. Do not powder, or chew the tablet.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or remains for a longer time period.
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Flu like symptoms
- Urinating less often and other indications of abnormal kidney function
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Quinapril Hydrochloride:
- Losartan, valsartan, telmisartan
- Spironolactone, amiloride
- Potassium supplements
- Gold sodium thiomalate
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
- Carbamazepine such as Tegretol
- Beta blockers such as atenolol, metoprolol, nadolol, propranolol and timolol
- Clarithromycin such as Biaxin, Prevpac
- Lithium such as Eskalith, Lithobid
- Medications to treat high blood pressure
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Quinapril Hydrochloride.
Acuitel comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Quinapril Hydrochloride, which is an ACE inhibitor called angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors. It works by keeping blood flowing smoothly throughout the body and lowers the blood pressure.
Quinapril Hydrochloride tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablet out in open
Acuitel – 5 mg tablet is manufactured by Pfizer (Turkey). Pfizer is one of the most famous multinational pharmaceutical company, its headquarter located in United States of America. You can easily buy Acuitel –5 mg tablet online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.