|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Capsules||US$ 1.68||US$ 50.4420%US$ 63.06||
|60 Capsules||US$ 1.68||US$ 100.9020%US$ 126.13||
|90 Capsules||US$ 1.68||US$ 151.3520%US$ 189.19||
|US Brand Name||Soriatane|
|Manufacturer||BDR Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
Description of the drug
Acitretin is the main active ingredient present in Acrotac– 10 mg Capsule. It belongs to a class of drug known as retinoids, which are derived from vitamin A. This medicine is used to treat severe skin problems and other skin disorders in adults where the skin has become thick and may be scaly.
Indications and Usage
This medicine is used in the treatment of severe skin problems such as severe psoriasis, pustulous psoriasis of the hands and feet, lichen ruber planus of skin and mucous membranes, severe congenital ichthyosiform dermatitis, other severe and refractory forms of dermatitis characterized by dyskeratosisor hyperkeratosis.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Acrotac is available in the form of a Capsule to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time.If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Acitretinis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Acrotac– 10 mg Capsule
- Neotigason 10 mg Tablet
- Acitretin should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk
- Do not use tetracycline antibiotic while using this medicine.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Acitretin cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Acrotac- 10mg Capsules online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Diabetic patients are advised to use this medicament only after your doctor’s consultation.
- Patients who are having a bleeding disorders, should take the consultation of your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Patients who have a problem of high blood pressure, then you must inform your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Patients who are having a history of gastrointestinal diseases, then before taking this medicament let your doctor know.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any kidney problem or it is safe if you consult your doctor and then take this medicine.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having any liver disorder, in this condition you should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients having an epilepsy problem or any other mental disorder, should avoid taking this medicament or discuss this problem with your doctor before starting this course of medicine.
- Patients who have problem of uneven heart rate or a fast or slow heart rate, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Dry lips
- Dry skin
- Changes in appetite
- Redness of your skin
- Runny nose
- Hair loss
- Vision problem
- Severe abdominal pain
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Acitretin:
- Vitamin A
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Acitretin.
Acrotac comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Acitretin. It belongs to a class of medications called retinoids, a form of Vitamin A. Acitretin works by inhibiting the excessive cell growth and keratinisation (the process by which skin cells become thickened due to the deposition of a protein within them) seen in psoriasis. It therefore reduces the thickening of the skin, plaque formation and scaling.
Acitretin capsule should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the capsule opened.
Acrotac– 10 mg is manufactured by Ranbaxy. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company recently acquired by Sun Pharma Group. You can easily buy Acrotac– 10 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.