|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.11||US$ 3.27||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.11||US$ 6.55||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.11||US$ 9.80||
|US Brand Name||Tegretol|
Zeptol 200 mg helps to control seizures. It contains the active functional agent Carbamazepine, a class of drugs known as anti-convulsant drug. It is also used to relieve certain types of nerve pain, such as trigeminal neuralgia. The medicine is believed to reduce the spread of seizure activity in the brain and maintain nerve activity balance. For best results, use it as advised by the doctor. The medicine may be used for other purposes; therefore, it is always important to use a pharmaceutical product with a doctor’s approval.
Zeptol 200 mg comes in the form of a tablet for oral administration. Generally, the medicine dose and duration depend on various factors, including your age, severity of the condition, or other medical conditions (if you have). Usually, patients are asked to take medicine twice daily with meals. But be sure to follow your doctor’s instructions when it comes to taking medicine. The tablet should be swallowed with water without chewing the tablet. Avoid eating grapefruit juice while being treated with this medicine unless your doctor advises you otherwise. Grapefruit juices increase the level of Carbamazepine in the bloodstream. Consult your doctor for more details if you have any doubt about the medicine’s usage. Make sure you do not take more than the prescribed amount of medicine. Taking too many tablets can increase your risk of health complications. Inform your condition do not improve or worsens.
Zeptol 200 mg can interact with other medicines, herbal supplements, and vitamins. To help avoid interaction, your doctor will ensure you only take the medicines necessary for you. Make sure you tell your doctor of all the mediations that you have been using. Drugs that can interact with Carbamazepine include heart medications, fungal infection drugs, anti-allergic medicine, antibiotics, HIV drugs, mental health drugs, anti-nausea drugs, blood thinners, and cancer drugs.
Contact your doctor if you experience side effects, and they are severe or bothersome. This way, your doctor will advise you on managing side effects. The side effects include vomiting, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, and problems with coordination. If any of these side effects trouble you or persists, talk to your doctor straight away. Serious side effects of the medicine include:
- Serious skin reaction- symptoms are hives, skin rash, swelling of tongue/lips/throat/face, blisters on your skin
- Low blood counts- bleeding from your gums, intense fatigue, red or purple spots on the body, bruising more easily, sore throat
- Heart problems- shortness of breath, fainting, lightheaded, irregular heartbeat, fainting
- Liver problems- loss of appetite, yellowing of your skin, nausea, dark colored urine, pain on the right side of your stomach
- Suicidal thoughts- trouble sleeping, worsened depression, attempts to commit suicide, panic attacks, irritability, and unusual behaviour.
- Low sodium levels in blood, headaches, trouble balancing, memory problems, more frequent seizures, weakness, and concentration problems.