|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.69||US$ 20.57||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.69||US$ 41.16||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.69||US$ 61.73||
|US Brand Name||Valsartan HCTZ|
|Generic Name||Valsartan HCTZ|
Valzaar 80/12.5 mg is an oral combination medicine that helps to control high blood pressure (hypertension) in different ways. Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide are the main active ingredient present in Valzaar-H 80/12.5 mg tablets. It also helps the kidney to eliminate fluid and excessive sodium from the body.
Valzaar H is a combination drug which is an angiotensin II receptor blocker and a diuretic. Valsartan works by relaxing and expanding the blood vessel to mediate the free flow of blood to the heart, it is used to treat heart failure condition when the heart is unable to pump enough blood to the rest of the body and thus improve survival after a heart attack and Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic also known as water-pill helps in urination to remove excess fluid in the body Valzaar-H sometimes also prescribed to treat kidney disease in people with diabetes and high blood pressure.
The dose may vary according to the patient's condition; therefore, it is advised to take this medicine as per your doctor’s direction.
Valzaar-H 80/12.5 mg is available as a tablet and is to be taken orally; it is to be taken once a day before or after having a meal. Take it twice a day before or after a meal to treat heart failure.
- Remember that Valsartan Hydrochlorothiazide should not be consumed by patients allergic to the medicine and its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any liver and kidney problem, this drug is harmful to this condition, so avoid taking it this drug.
- This drug may worsen the condition if a patient suffers recently with excessive vomiting or diarrhea.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients having a high level of potassium in his/her blood.
- Do not take this drug if the patient has had the problem of face, lips, throat, and tongue swelling.
- Don’t use this drug if the patient is on dialysis.
- Do not drive or use any machinery, as Valzaar may cause dizziness.
- If you have a history of stroke or a recent heart attack, then consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- Do not chew or crush the tablet; swallow it with one full glass of water.
Valzaar H should not be used in patients hypersensitive to sulfonamide or other sulfonamide derivatives.
Do not take Valzaar H with Aliskiren in patients who have diabetes. Certain other drugs can interact with the working of Valzaar; inform your doctor about all your current medications, supplements and treatment you may take to avoid health complications.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away; these include low blood pressure, fatigue, nausea, hives, upset stomach, migraine, rashes, blurred vision, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, liver inflammation, muscle, joint pain, or body pain, depression. This is not a complete list of side effects; consult your doctor for advice if you experience any side effects.