|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.50||US$ 14.89||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.50||US$ 29.79||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.50||US$ 44.70||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Actigall|
Description of the drug:
Ursodiol is the major active composition present in the drug Udiliv 150 mg. This is also otherwise known as Ursodeoxycholic acid. This drug is a potent analogue of bile acid produced by liver in the body. Ursodiol works effectively in patients suffering from gallstones which are caused due to high level of cholesterol and works best when the stones are small and of “floating” type. Patients who are on rapid weight-loss programs are also recommended this drug.
Indications and usage:
Ursodiol drug is highly prescribed for the treatment of some of the autoimmune disease associated with liver such as primary biliary cirrhosis or PBC. It is also given to patient who have recently undergone a liver transplant and possess high risk of organ rejection.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 150 mg three to four times a day in divided dosage as prescribed by your doctor.The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Udiliv 150mg is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Ursodiol drug is available in the form of a tablet and is applicable to the following strength:
- Udiliv – 150 mg
- Udiliv – 300 mg
You can buy Udiliv 150 mg tablets online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Udiliv 150 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic reactions
- Patients with the history of complete biliary obstruction.
- Children below the age of 12 years
- Pregnant and lactating women should be treated with this medicine under high supervision of physician.
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Udiliv - 150 mg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Udiliv - 150 mg tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In a case of patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- Avoid consuming Udiliv - 150 mg tablets before taking any laboratory tests.
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Udiliv - 150 mg tablets can have an adverse effect on kidneys and heart.
- When buy you Udiliv - 150 mg tablets online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Udiliv - 150 mg drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Frequent chills
- Body pain
- Skin problems
- Skin edema
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Breathing difficulties
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Allergic outburst
- Cough and cold
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Udiliv - 150 mg. Some of these drugs are:
- Drugs that affect lipid metabolism
- Antacids containing Aluminium base.
- Bile Acid Sequestering Agents.
Udiliv - 150 mg drug is composed of the following two main ingredients:
- Ursodiol – 150 mg
Ursodiol decreases production of cholesterol by the liver and the amount of cholesterol in bile by blocking the enzyme in the liver that produces cholesterol. Cholesterol absorption in the intestine is also reduced by this drug. By decreasing the concentration of cholesterol in bile, Ursodiol prevents the formation and promotes the dissolution of cholesterol-containing gallstones.
Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Udiliv 150 mg drug is manufactured by one of the transnational company Solvey Pharma India Limited. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.