|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.03||US$ 30.75||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.02||US$ 61.49||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.02||US$ 92.22||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Vesicare|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd|
Description of the drug:
Solifenacin is the main active ingredient present in the drug Soliten 5 mg. This drug belongs to a category of antimuscarinic or antagonists of muscarinic receptors. This drug is prescribed for the treatment of hyperactive urinary bladder.
Indications and Usage:
Hyperactive urinary bladder is a medical situation where there is uncontrolled contraction of urinary bladder and this leads to frequent urge to urinate and no voluntary control over urine release. Solifenacin is very efficient in causing the relaxation of excessive contracted bladder muscles. This drug helps in lowering the frequency of urination as it interferes with certain chemicals constantly being produced in the body.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of Solifenacin for adults is 5 mg once every day. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Solifenacin is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Solifenacin is available in the form of a tablet and is available in the following strength:
- Soliten – 5 mg
You can buy Soliten 5 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following problems have been reported to contraindicate the medicine Solifenacin:
- Gastric problems
- Urinary tract infections
- Hepatomegaly or other liver disorders
- Patients kept on haemodialysis
- Cardiovascular disorders like longer QT syndrome
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Children below 10 years of age
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Solifenacin has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Solifenacin tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In case, patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Solifenacincan have adverse effect on kidneys and heart
- Avoid drinking any alcoholic beverages if you are taking this medicine. If alcohol is consumed along with drug it may alter the effectiveness of the drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking may cause an increase in the metabolism of your body if you are already taking this medicine
- Avoid driving or using any complex machinery after taking Solifenacin. This drug can make you feel dizzy and sleepy
- When you Soliten 5 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Following side effects have been reported in case ofSolifenacin:
- Change in vision
- Stomach pain
- Vomiting and nausea
- Fluctuation in blood sugar level
- Bleeding nose
- Abnormal stools
- Loss of appetite
- Fever and insomnia
- Skin problems
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Mood swings
- Allergic reactions
Solifenacin drug is reported to interact with several other medication like:
- Potassium containing drugs
- Antifungals with azole components such as ketoconazole and itraconazole
Soliten 5 mg drug contains Solifenacin as the main active ingredient. This drug acts as a potent selective competitive antagonist of cholinergic receptors, especially the M3 receptor. It blocks the normal binding of acetylcholine neurotransmitter to these M3 receptors. Solifenacin decreases the bladder muscle tone as a result there is an increase in the volume and urine retention in the bladder.
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
Solifenacin drug is manufactured by one of the well-known Pharmaceutical company namely Ranbaxy Laboratories. This company is the major role player in some of the areas like health management and drug discovery.