|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.20||US$ 6.02||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.20||US$ 12.06||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.20||US$ 18.08||
|US Brand Name||Prohep|
|Manufacturer||Micro Labs Ltd, India|
Description of the drug:
Silymarin is the main active ingredient present in the drug Sivylar 70 mg. Silymarin is basically an extract of mill thistle seeds from Silybum plant. Silymarin is composed of a wide mixture of flavolignans. Thus, this drug is actually a flavonoid and blocks the activity of glycoprotein derived cellular efflux. This drug has also been known to inhibit the working mechanism of the enzyme cytochrome P450.
Indications and Usage:
This drug is prescribed by doctors for the treatment of severe cases of liver disorders like hepatitis A and other cases of liver damage caused due to poisoning, alcohol consumption, diabetes, and the use of several drugs and toxins. It completely cures liver cell ailment, which develops as liver cirrhosis. This drug reduces the synthesis of prostaglandins in the body as is reported to be tolerated in patients with prostate cancer when given in proper range every day.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 70 mg thrice every day.The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Silymarin is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strength:
Silymarin is available in the form of a tablet and is available in the following strength:
- Sivylar – 70 mg
You can buy Sivylar 70mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following drugs/cases have been reported to contraindicate the medicine Silymarin:
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Unexplained persistent elevations of serum transaminases in the liver
- Pregnant and lactating women
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Silymarin has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Silymarin tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In case, patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- Avoid consuming Silymarin before taking any laboratory tests. Silymarin contains constituent that can decrease the serum plasma levels.
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Silymarincan have adverse effect on kidneys and heart
- Patient with a history of liver encephalopathy should use this drug under strict supervision of the doctor. Taking Silymarin in such case can cause a permanent liver damage and patient may have severe complications like confusion and coma
- When you Sivylar70 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Following side effects have been reported in case of Silymarin:
- Severe rash, itching
- Tightening of chest
- Dark urine
- Memory loss
- Unusual tiredness
- Yellowing of skin
Following drugs are known to interact with the working of Silymarin:
Medicines for lowering blood cholesterol levels
Silymarin is the main active ingredients present in the drug Sivylar 70 mg. This drug is effectively prescribed for the treatment of severe cases of liver disorders like hepatitis A. It acts in balancing the normal functioning of the liver cells by maintaining the metabolism and physiology of hepatocytes. Silymarin enhances the activity of kupffer cells, which are the acting macrophages in the hepatocytes and induces protection and regeneration role. Since, this drug is a plant extract, it acts as an antioxidant via the glutathione pathway and the action of enzyme superoxide dismutase. This drug helps in protein synthesis by ribosomes and exerts a membrane stabilising effect. It is also known to instigate polymerase I activity
Do not refrigerate the medicine
Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
Store at room temperature
Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
Silymarin drug is manufactured by one of the well-known Pharmaceutical company namely Ranbaxy Laboratories.