|Price Per Pill or Unit
|US$ 18.207%US$ 19.50
|US Brand Name
|Encore HealthCare, India
Sibelium mg tablets contain Flunarizine as the active ingredient. It belongs to a group of drugs known as calcium channel blockers, which work by preventing the narrowing of blood vessels. Flunarizine tablets are for use in adults. They have been given to help with migraine. If you take this medicine regularly, it can help you get fewer headaches or less painful headaches. The calcium channel blocker prevents migraine episodes and makes other attacks less severe. While taking the antimigraine drugs, your doctor will review your treatment regularly to assess your response to the medicine.
Always take Sibelium 5 mg tablets exactly how your doctor prescribed them. Talk to your doctor if you are not sure how to take medicine. You may be advised to take this antimigraine drug after a meal to avoid stomach irritation. Swallow the antimigraine pill with water. Your doctor will tell you how many Flunarizine tablets to take and how long to take them. One should always read the instructions carefully before using the medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are not sure about anything.
You should not take Sibelium 5mg if you are allergic to Flunarizine or any other ingredients of antimigraine medicine. If you have a depressive illness or have a history of recurrent depression, avoid taking Flunarizine tablets.
Speak to your doctor before taking Sibelium tablets if:
- If you begin to feel tired while taking medicine, tell your doctor as this can be an effect of the medicine. Your doctor may discontinue your treatment or reduce your dose.
- You take more medicine than suggested, making you more likely to develop side effects.
- Women who have had depressive disorders may be more likely to become depressed again when using this medicine for a longer duration.
- You are elderly, as the medicine may contribute to depressive disorder, Parkinson’s disease or a similar disorder.
Let your doctor know of all your medications, including those obtained without a prescription and herbal products. Let him know of especially:
- an oral birth control pill, you secrete breast milk in the first two months of treatment.
- Medicines for anxiety or help you sleep as Flunarizine tablets may make you feel drowsier.
- Medicine to control blood pressure, your doctor may make dose adjustments while you are taking Sibelium 5 mg.
If you think your medicine has affected you in any other way, inform your doctor.
Common side effects include increased appetite, feeling tired, constipation, blocked or runny nose, muscle aches, breast pain, irregular periods, feeling low, sleeping problems, and stomach aches.
Flunarizine can cause side effects like all medicines, although not everybody experiences them. Inform your doctor if you notice any of the following:
- Numbness in the hands or feet
- Whistling or ringing noise in the ears
- Problems such as muscle stiffness, rigidity, or trembling
- Severe allergic reactions cause lips, tongue, and throat swelling, contributing to swallowing issues or breathing problems.