US$ 0.16Regular Price
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|32 Tablet/s||US$ 0.25||US$ 8.0050%US$ 16.00||
|64 Tablet/s||US$ 0.21||US$ 13.5058%US$ 32.00||
|128 Tablet/s||US$ 0.16||US$ 20.8367%US$ 64.00||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Centron|
Description of the drug
Centchroman is the main active drug present in Saheli30 mg tablet. Centchroman is the world’s first nonsteroidal oral contraceptive. It is a weak estrogen and a potent antiestrogen with a high therapeutic index. Saheli is different from other birth control pills because it doesn’t contain any hormones. Instead of using the hormone it blocks estrogen to prevent pregnancy.
Indications and Usage
Saheli is the non-steroidal oral contraceptive pill. It is known for preventing the unwanted pregnancy. This tablet is recommended for all women in the reproductive age group who does not want to have pregnancy.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition, therefore, take this medicament as per your doctor directed to you.
-Method of Administration:
Saheli is available is the form of a tablet which is to be taken orally that is by mouth with a full glass of water, before or after having a meal as per your doctor’s direction.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not double the dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, therefore in case of an overdose contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Centchromanis available in the following strength under the brand name of :
- Saheli 30 mg Tablet
- This drug is contraindicated in pregnant and breastfeeding women, use of this drug may cause fatal effects in infants
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug is contraindicated with the patient having polycystic ovarian disease
- This drug should not be used in patients having a Cervical hyperplasia
- This drug should not be taken by a male patient.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Centchroman cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Saheli10 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- A patient who suffers from any kind of liver and kidney problem, should avoid taking it this drug.
- Patient who suffered recently with excessive vomiting and/or diarrhea, this drug may worsen the condition therefore, consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- A patient who has reported any kind of allergic reaction in the past with any kind of food, dyes or medicines. Always discuss your medical history with your doctor prior taking this medication
- Patients who have a diabetes is advised to discuss with your doctor regarding this problem before taking this medicament.
- This drug is not suitable, if the patient is having any bleeding problem. Consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- If the patient is having an infection of the lining of the heart, in this condition first consult your doctor, let him know about your problem and then take this medicament.
- Patient who are having a recent or upcoming surgery of brain, spine, eye or heart must consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- This drug should be taken only after the advice by your doctor, if the patients is having any chronic infection or illness such as tuberculosis, renal disease etc.
- If you have a history of stroke or a recent heart attack than consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- Swallow this tablet as a whole with one full glass of water. Do not powder or chew the tablet.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or remains for a long time.
- Low blood pressure
- Weight gain
- Fluid retention
- High blood pressure
- Vaginal discharge
- Breakthrough bleeding
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Centchroman:
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Ø Rifampin
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Saheli 30mg tablet.
Saheli30 mgtablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Centchroman. Centchroman belongs to a group of medications called nonsteroidal drugs.It has a weak estrogenic and potent anti-estrogenic action. Centchroman works by blocking the estrogen in the uterus that leads to the alteration of the uterus lining, which prevents a fertilized egg from implanting. Since it did not affect or disturb the endocrine system, the normal ovulatory cycle is maintained.
Centchroman tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep these tablets open.
Saheli30 mg tablets are manufactured by Hindustan Latex Ltd, India, it is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Saheli 30 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.