|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|12 Tablet/s||US$ 2.82||US$ 33.78||
|32 Tablet/s||US$ 2.83||US$ 90.56||
|64 Tablet/s||US$ 2.83||US$ 181.11||
|128 Tablet/s||US$ 2.83||US$ 362.24||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Actonel|
Description of the drug
The active ingredient in the drug is Risedronate. It is mainly used in treating osteoporosis in woman who are in the menopause stage. You can buy Risofos-12 - 35mg online also.
Indications and Usage
The medicine is used in the treatment of abnormal bone destruction along with other problems.
Dosage and Administration
The recommended dose is usually one medicine that is to be taken once per week or as directed by your doctor. The recommended dose is fixed after taking into consideration several factors such as age, weight, severity of condition and also drug interaction.
-Method of Administration:
The medicine should be taken by mouth with the help of a glass of water first thing in the morning before breakfast.
Missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. However, if close to the next dose the missed dose should be skipped and original schedule should be followed.
In case of an overdose of medicine you must go to the nearest health care service provider and get medical attention immediately.
Forms and Strengths
- Form: tablet
- Strength: 35 mg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
- Vitamin D and calcium supplements should not be taken along with the medicine.
- Tell your doctor in case you are suffering from any other ailments and taking any other medicines.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose prescribed and not for any other purpose.
- Do not share your medicine with any one even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
- Even after taking the medicines for long if the situation persist visit your doctor again for a re check up.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breast feeding your baby.
Some of the common side effects of the medicine are:
- Joint pain
- Upset stomach
- Flu symptoms
This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There may be other side effects as well.
There are several medicines which may interact with Risofos and cause side effects. Medicines such as Deferasirox should be avoided to be taken together with Risofos. Medicine interaction may decrease or increase the activity of Risofos Tablet if they are taken together.
The active ingredient of the medicine is Risedronate. The medicine works by slowing bone breakdown process.
The medicine should be stored in a cool and dry place away from heat, light, and moisture.
The manufacturer of the medicine is Cipla, a renowned pharmaceutical company.