|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 2.31||US$ 69.30||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 2.31||US$ 138.60||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 2.31||US$ 207.90||
|US Brand Name||Mycobutin|
Description of the drug
The active ingredient of the drugs is Rifabutin. It is commonly used to prescribe for the treatment of Aids, tuberculosis, mycobacterial infections and other diseases. You can buy Ributin 150 mg online also.
Indications and Usage
The medicine is a bactericidal antibiotic that is prescribed for mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) and Tuberculosis disease in patients with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
Dosage and Administration
The recommended dose is usually 300 mg to be taken orally once a day. In case the patient is shaving any problem taking 300 mg at once, then the dose can be divided as 150 mg orally every 12 hours. The recommended dose is decided after taking into consideration several factors and also after the doctor examines you thoroughly.
-Method of Administration
The medicine is to be administered orally with the help of a glass of water. The medicine is to be taken with food.
In case of missed dose you must take the missed dose when you remember provided it is not close to the next dose. Do not double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
An overdose of medicine should be reported to your doctor as soon as possible. Some time an overdose can result in some serious side effects.
Forms and Strengths
- Form: Capsule
- Strength: 150 mg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to the main ingredient or to any other ingredients of the drug.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose mentioned and not for any other purpose.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
- You must visit your doctor if there is no improvement in situation even after taking the medicine for the prescribed period.
- Tell your doctor if you developed pain in chest, difficulty in breathing, sudden wheezing, and swelling of eye lids. Rash or itching or any other side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant or breast feeding your baby.
- During this time it is best to use non hormonal birth control techniques if you want to prevent pregnancy.
- The medicine is to be taken for the full course of treatment or else the medicine may not work well.
- The capsule is taken to fight infection against bacteria and it is snot used to fight any viral infection.
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Gastrointestinal intolerance
- Low white blood cell count or low platelet count
- Loose stools
- Feeling dizzy
This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There are other side effects as well. You must contact your doctor in case such side effects persist for long.
There are some medicines that may increase or decrease the activity of the capsule when taken along with certain other medicines such as:
- Anti tubercular drugs
- M auriem complex
This is not a complete list of medicines that may interact. There may be other medicines as well. It is best to tell your doctor about the medicines that you are taking currently so as avoid any drug interaction.
The active ingredient in the drug is Rifabutin. It mainly works by slowing or preventing the growth of certain bacteria. The medicine works by killing the infection causing bacteria.
The medicine is to be stored in a cool and dry place away from light, heat and moisture. It should be kept away from children.
The medicine is manufactured by Lupin, a renowned pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Ributin 150 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.