|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.35||US$ 10.50||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.35||US$ 21.01||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.35||US$ 31.50||
|US Brand Name||Prandin|
Description of the drug:
Rapilin 1 mg drug contains Repaglinide as the main active ingredient and is also known as anti-diabetes drug. This drug is meglitinide antidiabetic and is effective in stimulating the pancreas to produce insulin resulting in a lower blood sugar level.
Indications and usage:
Rapilin 1 mg is used for treating type II diabetes in treating as this type of diabetes are non-insulin dependent. This drug is effective in stimulating the pancreas to produce insulin resulting in lower blood sugar levels. The symptoms of diabetes can be fatigue, blurred vision, frequent urination, and increased thirst.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dosage for this drug for adults 1 mg three to four times daily along with the meal. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Rapilin 1 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Rapilin -1 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet and it is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Rapilin – 1 mg
- Rapilin – 2 mg
- Rapilin – 1mg (1)
- Rapilin – 2 mg (2)
You can buy Rapilin - 1 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Rapilin – 1 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Diabetic ketoacidosis which can be associated with or without coma.
- Type 1 diabetes.
- Co-administration with gemfibrozil
- Known hypersensitivity to drug or inactive ingredients
- Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Rapilin drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Rapilin drug along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Make sure to inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. This drug is highly contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women
- In a case if patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Rapilin drug before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Rapilin drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys, heart and Liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Repaglinide. Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the working mechanism of this drug.
- When buy you Rapilin -1 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Rapilin drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Weight gain
- Joint Pain
- Fast heartbeat
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Raplin 1 mg. Some of these drugs are:
- Grape juice
Rapilin 1 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
This drug helps in effectively lowering the blood glucose level by stimulating the pancreatic islets of Langerhans beta cells to release adequate amount of insulin. Repaglinide drug blocks he ATP dependent potassium channels which are exclusively located in the membrane of beta cells in the pancreas. The overall result is the depolarization of these beta cells and opening up of calcium channels. Opening of calcium channels causes fast influx of calcium ions and increased secretion of insulin from the beta cells.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Rapilin 1 mg drug is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Sun Pharma. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.