Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Evista|
Description of the drug:
Raloxifene belongs to a category of drug known as Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM). This drug acts as an estrogen agonist/antagonist and is highly prescribed for the treatment of Osteoporosis (thinning of bone). Raloxifene is very effective to treat the problem of decreasing bone density, especially in women with post menopause.
Indications and Usage:
Raloxifene modulates the working of estrogen receptors. This drug prevents the high risk of bone breakdown and thinning that usually occurs in women after menopausal. It also prevents the occurrence of invasive breast cancer by inhibiting the estrogen receptors in uterus in breast. Raloxifene can however elevate serious problem of blood clot formation. It may also enhance the occurrence of strokes in people suffering from coronary heart disease.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 60 mg once every day. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report
your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Raloxifene is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Raloxifene is available in the form of a tablet and applies to the following strengths:
- Ralista – 60 mg
You can buy Ralista 60 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following drugs have been reported to contraindicate the medicine Raloxifene:
- Women past history of venous thromboembolism (vein thrombosis, retinal vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism)
- Pregnant and lactating women
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Raloxifene has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Raloxifene should not be consumed for the prevention of cardiovascular disease. This can enhance the medical complications.
- Please avoid consuming Raloxifene if you have any history of breast abnormality. This drug does not completely eliminate the high risk of tumour and cancer development
- Please consult your doctor before taking Raloxifene tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In case, patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- Avoid consuming Raloxifene before taking any laboratory tests. Simvastatin contains constituent that can decrease the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Raloxifene can have adverse effect on kidneys and heart
- When you Ralista 60 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Following side effects have been reported in case of Raloxifene:
- Chest pain
- Hot flashes
- Abdominal problems
- Weight gain
- Urogenital tract problems
Following drugs are known to interact with the working of Raloxifene:
- Protein-bound drugs
Raloxifene is the main active ingredients present in the drug Ralista 60 mg. This drug binds to the estrogen receptor and thus lowers the estrogen levels. After menopause usually there is increased
level of bone loss and resorption. Raloxifene reduces the rapid rate of bone thinning and thus this decreases the incidence of fractures. Raloxifene is highly effective for the treatment of
osteoporosis caused due to age or as a post-menopausal symptom.
Do not refrigerate the medicine
Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
Store at room temperature
Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
Simvastatin drug is manufactured by one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical Indian company, Cipla. This Indian based company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative
technologies for various drug discovery programmes.