|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.54||US$ 16.13||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.54||US$ 32.25||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.54||US$ 48.38||
|US Brand Name||Pletal|
Description of the drug
Cilostazole is the main active ingredient present in Pletoz– 100 mg Tablet. Cilostazol is considered an anti-platelet and a vasodilator type of medication. It is used in the alleviation of the symptom of intermittent claudication in individuals with peripheral vascular disease.
Indications and Usage
This medicine is used in the treatment of certain types of kidney stones and gout. It is also used to decrease levels of uric acid in people who are taking cancer treatment.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Pletoz is available in the form of a Tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time.If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Cilostazole is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Pletoz– 100 mg Tablet
- Pletoz– 50 mg Tablet
- Cilostazole should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk
- Do not use this medicine if you have a congestive heart failure
- Do not take this medicine, if have a bleeding problem or a disorder where blood is unable to form blood clots, or active bleeding.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Cilostazole cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Pletoz-100mg Tablets online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Diabetic patients are advised to use this medicament only after the doctor’s consultation.
- If who have or ever had a stomach or intestinal ulcer, then you must take the consultation of your doctor before taking this medicine.
- If you are having a low blood pressure problem, then you should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If you are having a history of gastrointestinal diseases or an ulcer problem, then before taking this medicament let your doctor know.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult their doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having any liver disorder should consult their doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who have recently had a surgery, including dental surgery, must consult your doctor regarding the use of this medicine and then start this medication.
- Patients should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Loss of muscle coordination
- Loss of appetite
- Visual disturbance
- Redness of a skin
- Throat infection
- Unusual weakness
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Cilostazole:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Cilostazole.
Pletoz comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Cilostazole. The drug belongs to the class of medicines known as platelet-aggregation inhibitors,which is a phosphodiesterase type 3 inhibitor. It works in two ways, firstly it increases the blood flow by widening the blood vessels of the affected areas and it also decreases the clotting of blood cells called platelets. Its main effects are dilation of the arteries that supply blood to the legs and decreasing platelet coagulation.
Cilostazole Tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the Tabletopened
Pletoz– 100 mg is manufactured by Cipla, India. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Pletoz– 100 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.