|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 4.13||US$ 4.13||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 4.13||US$ 12.39||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 4.13||US$ 24.77||
|US Brand Name||Feldene|
Description of the drug
Piroxicam is the main active ingredient in the drug Pirox gel 30 gm. This drug belongs to a category of drug known as a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. This ointment helps in treating pain or inflammation by releasing substances which reduce pain.
Dosage and administration
Use the medicine as per doctor’s recommendation, and it should apply on the skin gently. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet, but only under the supervision of your doctor. Consult your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks
-Mode of administration:
Pirox gel 30 gm is available in the form of an ointment to be applied on the affected area.
If you forget to apply your medication, do it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Elidel drug is available in the form of an ointment in the the following strengths:
- Pimecrolimus – 10 gm
You can buy Pirox gel 30 gm online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Hypersensitive towards the drug
- Immune problems
- Nasal polyps
- High blood pressure
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. The drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking Pirox gel along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications.
- Avoid consuming this drug before taking any laboratory tests. This medicine has some water soluble ingredients which may increase the serum plasma levels
- Avoid exposure to sun/UV-rays after applying this ointment as it reduces its effectiveness
When you buy Pirox gel 30 gm online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Pirox gel is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Bloody or black, tarry stools
- Burning upper abdominal or stomach pain
- Cloudy urine
- The decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
- Itching skin or rash
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pale skin
- Severe abdominal or stomach pain, cramping or burning
- Severe and continuing nausea
- Swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
- Troubled breathing with exertion
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
- Weight changes
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of this medication. Some of these drugs are:
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Citric Acid
- Dabigatran etexilate
- Deoxycholic Acid
Pirox gel 30 gm is composed of the following main ingredients:
Piroxicam is in a class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Piroxicam works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Piroxicam is used to reduce the pain, inflammation, and stiffness caused by rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Store this medicine at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
Pirox gel 30 gm is manufactured by one of the Indian pharmaceutical giants namely Cipla.