|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.47||US$ 14.19||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.47||US$ 28.38||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.47||US$ 42.57||
|US Brand Name||Creon|
|Strength||Lipase 10000 Unit Protease 37500 Unit Amylase 33200 Unit|
|Generic Name||Pancrelipase DR|
Description of the drug
Pancrelipase DR is the main active ingredient present in the drug Panilipase. It is the combination of three types of enzymes lipase, amylase, and protease . This drug is helpful in patients with pancreatic removal and conditions like cystic fibrosis where the concentration of these proteins in the body decreases drastically.
Dosage and administration
The doctor will decide the corret dose. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet but only under the supervision of your doctor. Consult your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Panilipase is available in the form of a tablet to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Panilipase drug is available in the form of a tablet, and it applies to the following strength/s:
- Lipase 10000 Unit ,Protease 37500 , Unit Amylase 33200 Unit
You can buy Panilipase online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
- Panilipase drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic to the drug
- Formation of Fibrous Tissue in the Colon
- Stomach or Intestinal Tract Operation
- Crohn's Disease
- Stomach or Intestine Blockage
- Short Bowel cause of Inadequate Absorption of Nutrients.
- High Amount of Uric Acid in the Blood
- Intestinal Obstruction in the Fetus or Newborn
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Panilipase has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking this drug along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications.
- If a patient is diabetic and is on a treatment to control the diabetics than he should consult his physician.
- In case if a patient is suffering from the renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication. Panilipase drug can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Panilipase. Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid smoking along with this medicine. Smokingcan block the functioning of this drug or can cause some complications.
When you buy Panilipase online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
It is known to cause the following complications:
- Numbness in hands and feet
- Cold sensation in hands and feet
- Tightness in breath
- Skin rashes
- Troubled sleeping
- Bloating or swelling of face
- Chest pain
- Rapid weight gain
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of Panilipase. Some of these drugs are:
- Aluminum hydroxide
- Iron Dextran
- Citric Acid
- Ferrous Fumarate
- Calcium carbonate
- Folic Acids
Panilipase drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
- Lipase, Protease & Amylase
Specifically, the lipase, protease, and amylase elements break down fat, protein, and starches, respectively, within the small intestine. Lipase hydrolyzes fats into glycerol and fatty acids. Protease converts proteins into proteoses and derived substances, whereas amylase converts starch into dextrins and sugars. Duct gland enzymes are used to correct maldigestion, assimilation, and pain related to duct gland insufficiency. the first maldigestion/malabsorption issues arise from incomplete fat digestion. Exogenous pancrelipase reduces the amount of nitrogen and fat excreted in the stool.
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not throw the wrapper of this medication in open
Panilipase drug is manufactured by one of the Indian transnational pharmaceutical company namely Sun Pharmaceuticals.