|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|28 Tablet/s||US$ 1.85||US$ 51.75||
|56 Tablet/s||US$ 1.75||US$ 97.756%US$ 103.50||
|84 Tablet/s||US$ 1.51||US$ 126.5019%US$ 155.25||
|US Brand Name||Farxiga|
Oxra is a prescription medicine prescribed with diet and exercise to control the levels of blood glucose in patients with Type 2 diabetes. The medicine is not recommended for patients Type 1 diabetes. The main goal is to treat Type 2 diabetes and to control blood sugar to normal levels. The medicine contains Dapagliflozin as the active ingredient, which is a member of a class of glucose-lowering drugs called SGLT2 inhibitors that is believed to lower blood sugar levels in patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus. The glucose-lowering drug lowers the levels of blood sugar by removing the excess sugar from the body in the urine.
For what purpose Oxra 10 mg is used?
Your doctor may prescribe Oxra tablets to achieve control over the blood sugar level. It is specially formulated for adult patients with Type 2 diabetes. The medicine is available with a doctor’s prescription.
Common side effects of Oxra 10 mg
The common side effects of Oxra 10 mg medicine include:
- A sore throat
- Back pain
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Increased cholesterol levels and fats in the blood
- Urinary tract infections
- Yeast infection of the vagina or penis
- Discomfort when urinating, urgent need to urinate, or urinating in a larger amount
What medications may interact with Oxra?
Dapagliflozin may interact with other medicines or herbal supplements you may be using. To help avoid a drug interaction, it is important that you manage all your medications carefully. Be sure to tell your health care specialist about all the medicines that you have been using. Especially inform about the following:
- Insulin and other diabetes drugs such as Glyburide, glimepiride, tolazamide, chlorpropamide, repaglinide, nateglinide etc.
- Diuretics or water pills
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not take Oxra tablets in case of poorly functioning kidneys since glucose-lowering medicine requires good functioning kidneys to work well.
- Avoid the use if you are allergic to the active ingredient Dapagliflozin or other ingredients in the medicine.
- It is not recommended for use in children
- If you are children younger than 18 years old, do not take this medicine.