|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.22||US$ 36.61||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.22||US$ 73.21||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.22||US$ 109.82||
|US Brand Name||Viramune|
Description of the drug:
Nevirapine is the main active ingredient present in the drug Nevimune 200 mg. It acts antagonistically to the retroviruses and is highly prescribed medication for the treatment of HIV. This drug is one the first medications to be approved for HIV treatment. Nevirapine acts as one of the analogue of nucleoside and a reverse-transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI-Nucleoside Analogue Reverse
Transcriptase Inhibitor). Reverse transcriptase is the enzyme which is used by HIV virus to multiply and synthesize its DNA.
Indications and Usage:
Nevirapine drug is highly prescribed by doctors for the treatment of HIV and also for preventing the HIV attack. This drug is used as active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) where it can be combined with other antiviral drugs to enhance its effectiveness. Nevirapine is also consumed by HIV positive mother who is pregnant in order to prevent the HIV transmission to her child.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 200 mg twice every day. This drug can be consumed either without food or after having proper meals. The dose should be adjusted as per the response
of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Nevirapine is available in the form of a tablet/s and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Nevirapine is available in the form of a tablet/s and applies to the following strength/s:
- Nevimune – 200 mg
You can buy Nevimune 200 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following condition/s have been reported to contraindicate the medicineNevirapine:
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Lactating women
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Nevirapine has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions in some cases
- You should keep a strict note to get your blood count checked within a time period of every one month if you are taking Nevirapine. This drug can cause severe bone marrow suppression and pancytopenia
- If you are having symptomatic for anaemia and neutropenia, make sure to visit your doctor. You will be advised an adjustment of Nevirapinedosage
- Please get a routine check-up done after a time period at a regular basis if you are prescribed withNevirapine. This drug is known to worsen the conditions of obesity, hepatomegaly, lactic acidosis, pancreatitis, and vasculitis
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already taking Nevirapine. Alcohol can interfere with the working mechanism of Nevirapine
- When you Nevimune 200 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Nevirapineis known to have some side effects. Some of which are listed here:
- Chest pain
- Hot flashes
- Abdominal problems
- Weight gain
- Urogenital tract problems
- Irregular periods
Following drugs are known to interact with the working ofNevirapine:
Anti-tuberculosis drug like rifampicin – decreases the level of blood plasma
Cytochrome P450 isoenzymes like CYP3A4 and CYP2B6 – enhances body metabolism
Ganciclovir, Interferon alpha – increases hepatic toxicity
Cytotoxic agents and bone marrow suppressants – decreases the RBC and WBC counts
Phenytoin – decreases the plasma concentration of this drug
Lamivudine – increases the plasma concentration of this drug
Nevirapine is the main active ingredient present in the drug Nevimune 200 mg.
This drug acts as one of the analogue of thymidine nucleoside. It blocks the enzyme reverse transcriptase and hence the viral particles are unable to synthesize their DNA. High dosage of this drug can also prevent the working of DNA polymerase used by mitochondrial genome to duplicate. This property fulfils Nevirapine with potential of high toxicity and its effect on skeletal muscles, heart and ultimately causing myositis.
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
Nevimune 200 mg is manufactured by one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical Indian company, Cipla. This Indian based company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative
technologies for various drug discovery programmes.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : EpivirActive Ingredients : Lamivudine10% OFF
Generic For : -Active Ingredients : Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine and Efavirenz50% OFF
Generic For : ZeritActive Ingredients : StavudineSold Out
Generic For : -Active Ingredients : Tenofovir10% OFF
Generic For : KaletraActive Ingredients : Lopinavir / Ritonavir43% OFF