|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.29||US$ 8.75||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.26||US$ 15.5711%US$ 17.50||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.22||US$ 19.9524%US$ 26.25||
|US Brand Name||Naprosyn|
|Generic Name||Naproxen Sodium|
|Manufacturer||RPG Life Science, India|
Naprosyn 250 mg is a prescription treatment for the disease of joints such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis. It cannot cure arthritis but effectively relieves some symptoms such as swelling, inflammation, stiffness, and joint pain. Each Naprosyn 250 mg tab contains the active ingredient Naproxen. It also treats:
- Muscle and bone disorders include low back pain, sprains, muscular pain, stiffness, cervical spondylitis, and inflammation of tendons.
- Attacks of gout
- Painful menstrual periods
Swallow Naprosyn tablet 250 mg with water, with or after food. Your doctor will assess you for side effects, particularly if you are elderly. Naproxen is not recommended for use in any other indication in children under 16 years of age. A doctor will guide the dosage in older people and people with renal and hepatic insufficiency; it is usually lower than in adults. Talk to your doctor if you take more tablets than the prescribed amount. Symptoms of an overdose include heartburn, temporary changes to liver functions and epigastric pain.
Do not take Naprosyn 250 mg if you are allergic to Naproxen or any other medicine ingredients. You must not take anti-inflammatory agents if you are allergic to Aspirin, NSAIDs or other pain relief medications. Also, avoid taking the medication if you suffer from certain conditions. These include severe problems with your liver, kidney, or heart. Also, look for ulcers and bleeding. If you have heart disease, previous strokes, or think you might be at risk of these conditions, you should discuss the treatment with your doctor. Talk to your doctor before taking Naprosyn tablets if any of the following apply to you:
- hepatic or renal insufficiency
- problems with the blood vessels anywhere in your body
- too much fat in your blood
- An autoimmune condition such as systemic lupus erythematosus and Colitis or Crohn’s disease. Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medication. Tell your doctor if you take medicines for epilepsy, gout, heart problems, skin problems, diabetes, infection, high blood pressure, HIV infection, swelling and infection. The chance of getting an ulcer or bleeding increases with taking corticosteroids, longer use, older age, drinking alcohol, smoking, and having poor health.
An NSAID such as Naprosyn 250 mg should be used exactly as prescribed. It should be used for the shortest time needed.
Important side effects of Naprosyn 250 mg to look out for:
- Have heartburn, diarrhoea, feeling or being sick, worsening of colitis and Crohn’s disease, ulcer, or inflammation in the stomach
- Vomit blood or dark particles that look like coffee grounds.
- Pass blood in your stools, black tarry stools
- Have an allergic reaction. The symptoms include swelling of the face/mouth/tongue, hives, blistered skin, raised purple, bruising or discolouring of the skin, bumpy rashes, and a severe rash with reddening and peeling and swelling of the skin. Common adverse effects include ringing in the ears, confusion, headache, changes in vision, dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness, and rashes.