Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Provera|
|Generic Name||Medroxyprogestrone Acetate|
|Manufacturer||Serum Institute (India)|
Description of the drug
Medroxyprogesterone is a steroid (a variety of progesterone), a feminine internal secretion that helps regulate biological process (the unharness of an associate egg from an associate ovary) and menstrual periods. Medroxyprogesterone is employed to treat conditions like absent or irregular menstrual periods, or abnormal uterine trauma. It is decreases the danger of mucous membrane dysplasia (a condition that causes female internal reproductive organ cancer) whereas taking estrogens. Additionally, Medroxyprogesterone stops overgrowth of the lining of the womb in women who are receiving (estrogen, oestrogen, steroid endocrine, steroid, sex hormone) hormone replacement medical aid.
Dosage and administration:
The suggested dosage of this drug for adults is 5 mg twice a day. The dosage should be adjusted only under the supervision of the doctor. Report your doctor after a regular period of 3 to 4 weeks. This drug can be consumed together with other medication however, under the strict supervision of your doctor.
Mode of administration:
Meprate 2.5 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet, and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Swallow it fully.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. Within the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
If you are taking an additional dose by mistake, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Meprate 2.5 mg available in the shape of a tablet and applies to the following strength/s:
- Medroxyprogesterone Acetate 2.5 mg
You can buy Medroxyprogesterone Acetate 2.5 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
- Meprate 2.5 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic to the drug
- Cerebral apoplexy
- Severe hepatic dysfunction
- Thromboembolic Disorder
- Incomplete abortion
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should provide all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Meprate 2.5 mg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking this drug besides the other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other serious complications
- In a case, if the patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the operation of this drug
- Avoid Meprate 2.5 mg drug before taking any laboratory tests. This medicine contains some water soluble constituent, which will raise the levels of the bodily fluid plasma levels
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Meprate, alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the operating mechanism of this drug
- Whenyou buy Meprate 2.5 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Meprate 2.5 mg drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Pulmonary embolism
- Fluid retention
- Cholestatic jaundice
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of Meprate 2.5 mg. Some of these drugs are:
Meprate 2.5 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient:
- Medroxyprogesterone Acetate
Progestins diffuses freely into target cells within the female procreative tract, mammary gland, hypothalamus, and therefore the pituitary hormones binds to the progesterone receptor. Once bound to the receptor, progestins slow the frequency of release of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus and blunt the pre-ovulatory luteinizing hormone surge.
- Store this drug under room temperature and aloof from heat and moisture
- Keep this medication aloof from the reach of pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Meprate 2.5 mg is manufactured by Indian Pharma giant Serum Institute.