|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|3 Tube/s||US$ 20.79||US$ 62.3710%US$ 69.30||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 20.79||US$ 124.7410%US$ 138.60||
|US Brand Name||Mederma Cream|
|Strength||20 gm tube|
|Generic Name||Allium Copaextract Allantoin|
Description of the drug
Allium Copaextractand Allantoin is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Mederma (20 gm) Cream. Mederma is a topical skin care for scars and contains Cepalin, a proprietary botanical extract, used to help improve the appearance of scars.
Indications and Usage
Mederma Skin Care for Scars is a topical herbal gel and is used to reduce the appearance of scars, by improving the softness, texture and overall appearance of the scar. This medication is an effective treatment for all types of scar tissue including, scars resulting from surgery, injuries, burns, acne and stretch marks even scars that do not fade or remain raised and uneven. Mederma Cream is safe for using with all types of skin in all ages patients from children over 6 months to the elderly.
Dosage and Administration
The dose must be decided according to the patient condition,therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Mederma is available in the form of a Cream, to be applied topically on the skin surface. Apply a enough Cream to cover an infected area of the skin and rub it well, for better result, wash and clean the affected area with soap and water before applying this drug. Use this drug application as directed by your doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Allium Copaextract Allantoin is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Mederma (20gm) Cream
- This drug should not be used in patients with known allergic reaction to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This medicament should not be used by patients with a normal skin.
- Women who are pregnant should not use this drug.
- Lactating mother should not use this medicament.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Allium Copaextract and Allantoin cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Mederma Cream online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients with a history of any skin reaction, must tell your doctor about your skin problems before taking this medicament.
- Patients having diabetes, must consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- This drug is intended for external use only, It should not to be taken orally.
- This drug is not suitable, if the patient is having any blood problem
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament
- Avoid applying this medication to a normal skin.
- Do not apply this medication near the mouth, eyes, and other mucous membrane.
- Never use this medicament in large amount or more than it is prescribed.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or resists for a long time.
- Redness on a skin
- Discoloration of a skin
- Eye irritation
There are the some drugs, especially, other creams to treat scars can alter the pharmacological effect of Allium CopaextractAllantoin. Always inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of MedermaCream.
Mederma (20 gm) Cream comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Clindamycin Phosphate and Allium Copaextract Allantoin. This medicine contains a botanical extract called Cepalin, which is derived from onions and also contains allantoin, which is a naturally produced chemical found in many plants, including comfrey. A scar is the visible result of wound repair and is made up of fibrous tissue (fibroblast cells and fibrous proteins like keratin) that replaces normal tissue after injury to heal an open wound. Onion extract present in this medicine provides a natural antioxidant that contributes to the healing process to the scar formation. Allantoin in this medicine is a keratolytic agent that softens keratin found in the epidermis and stimulates the growth of new and a healthy tissue.
Mederma Cream should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Mederma Cream is manufactured by Win Healthcare, India. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily Mederma (20 gm) Cream online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.