|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.22||US$ 6.74||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.23||US$ 13.50||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.22||US$ 20.24||
|US Brand Name||Zanidip|
Description of the drug
Lercanidipine is the main active ingredient in the drug Lotensyl 10 mg. This medication belongs to the category of medicines known as antianginals group and used widely for the treatment of hypertension. Lercanidipineis specifically known to treat hypertension. Lercanidipine can act as a partial agonist at beta adrenergic receptors since it is a sympathomimetic drug. Lercanidipine helps in reducing the blood pressure without affecting the heart rate.
Dosage and administration:
Recommended dose of this drug for adults is 10 mg twice a day. The dosageshould be adjusted under the supervision of the doctor. Report your doctor after a regular periodof 3 to 4 weeks. This drug can be consumed along with other medication but under thestrict supervision of your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
Lotensyl 10 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet, and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Swallow it completely.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please consult your doctor immediately.
If you are taking an additional dosage by mistake, do consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Lobet is available in the form of a tablet and applies to the following strength/s:
- Lotensyl 10 mg
You can buy Lobet 100 drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Lotensyl 10 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- People who are allergic to Lercanidipine
- Patient suffering from obstructive air disease
- Cardiogenic shock
- Heart block
- Prinzmetal’s angina
- Severe peripheral arterial disease
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Lotensyl 10 mg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases.
- Please consult your doctor before taking this drug along with any other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications.
- In a case, if the patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and obstruct with the working mechanism of this drug.
- Avoid consuming Lotensyl 10 mg drug before taking any laboratory tests. This medication contains some water soluble constituent that can raise the serum plasma levels.
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Lercanidipine drug can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver.
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Cephalexin, Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this medication.
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can obstruct with the working mechanism of this drug.
- Whenyou buy Lotensyl 10 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Lotensyl 10 mg drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Nasal stuffiness
- Sexual dysfunction
- Abdominal pain
- Scalp tingling
Several drugs are reported to obstruct with the working of Lotensyl 10 mg. Some of these drugs are:
Lotensyl 10 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient:
Lercanidipine inhibits high voltage-dependent calcium channel and affects calcium release from sarcoplasm reticulum. This inhibition of calcium flux interferes contractile process of myocardium and coronary artery that leads to decreased systemic blood pressure and peripheral resistance.
- Store this drug at room temperature and aloof from heat and moisture
- Keep this medication aloof from the reach of pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
Lotensyl 10 mg is manufactured by one of the Indian pharmaceutical company namely Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Pvt. Ltd.